Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko - don't let him think

I thought he worked his bollocks off last night, and has much more this season than previous ones. Maybe its the Beast that has brought this about as he's a hard worker, maybe its Pellers showing him more love than Bobby or a bit of both. Either way he looks much more bothered about the dirty side of the game.

I agree on his finishing, much better if he hasnt got time to think

Yaya-> Silva-> Kolarov-> Dzeko-> back of net.
QED.

I fucking love the guy and after seeing the way he celebrated his second last night makes me want him to stay for a few seasons yet. Fuck me, he looked like he nearly kissed the badge, something that's frowned upon in modern football i think partly due to the movement of players between clubs, but I think he loves the club.

There are games when he tries to score goals and there are games where he tries to put the ball in the back of the net. And it shows.

mcfc-mark said:
There are games when he tries to score goals and there are games where he tries to put the ball in the back of the net. And it shows.
Too profound for me...............????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.