Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be sad for me when he leaves..after kind of supporting City when he came to the club City is my favorite Club now and I really love the way you all love City. You are so passionate about football and about City and about your players. When they are playing bad you are criticizing them here but on Television from what I hear the support is always great on the Stadium and I think I will be a City fan forever because of that. Hope Edin has a good season till the end and he helps City to one more trophy.

blablabla7 said:
It will be sad for me when he leaves..after kind of supporting City when he came to the club City is my favorite Club now and I really love the way you all love City. You are so passionate about football and about City and about your players. When they are playing bad you are criticizing them here but on Television from what I hear the support is always great on the Stadium and I think I will be a City fan forever because of that. Hope Edin has a good season till the end and he helps City to one more trophy.

The difference between our TV fans and match going fans is huge.

If you want to see the real Edin, all you got to do is play to his strengths, it is as simple as that.

Shevchenko left Ac Milan for £50 million but only managed to score 9 goals for Chelsea. 9 goals in 3 seasons that is. This is because they didn't play to his strenghts.

Found this pic this morning;

FPgTg00l.jpg

And the link for the full sized version;
<a class="postlink" href="http://i.imgur.com/FPgTg00.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://i.imgur.com/FPgTg00.jpg</a>

Go get 'em tiger!

blablabla7 said:

What makes you think he will be off in the summer?

We certainly won't off load him.

Of course if he wants to go we will most likely accommodate a move like we do all players now but I see no reason why he wouldn't want to stay.

His best chance of Chumps League success in the future is with City for one.

As others have correctly stated, he is a predator and a very good one at that.

He isn't one for running round like a Brazilian doing fancy shit and mad runs, but what he does do very well is score when he is fed the ball around dangerous areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.