Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been an improvement with dzeko over the last dozen games , more committed and playing for the team , but he definitely had an off day today , he had a shoving match with a watford player after ten minutes and got booked and this rattled him , as most of the team improved in the 2nd half , edin certainly did not , got to be kun and the beast up front against spuds and chelski.

I think Edin and Sergio don't link up very well. There's no relationship or understanding between the two. They don't even speak the same language. I also think that Sergio doesn't want to work with him. I bet Edin and Stevan will form a fantastic partnership.

i liked that dzeko was massively happy when sergio bagged one of his goals and ran over to him. that was good to see

The booking happened almost in front of me but I didn't see the incident.

It was early on and he seemed to sulk most of the game afterwards especially in the first half.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
r.soleofsalford said:
i think edin is now putting more effort in, its made him change so much i now think hes as effective as negredo, keep it up lad.

we now have 3 strikers of top quality

Haha

You are the expert. Haha

"Mourinho insists Chelsea will not be signing a frontman in the winter transfer window, which closes next week, and that they will make their move when the time is right.
'We know what we are doing and if we do (something) now we are not doing the right thing,' the Portuguese said.
'I know that people probably can think 'what they need is a striker to score 30 goals like (Sergio) Aguero, (Edin) Dzeko, (Luis) Suarez' and all these guys.
'But the most important thing for us is not today. The most important thing for us is the perspective of future and doing the right thing."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.