Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JasminBosnia said:
Matty said:
EaglesFan said:
THIS.

I think people have finally come to realization that...yes, our Edin is not perfect by any means nor he will ever be Aguero...but he's fucking GREAT at what he does (score goals) and what he is paid for, ultimately.

I don't think it's coincidental that the farcical nature of this thread has stopped at the same time as certain posters have stopped posting on it......

You meant posters who stopped talking shit about him so there were no need for forum fight. :D.

This thread could be hot again as soon as he pull donkey performance. Until then,,,, I told you he is classy striker. :D

Nah, I think he meant posters like you who were antagonising City fans by claiming we were booing him and bad fans, as you sat watching your internet streams. Just a hunch mind, what do I know?

Also Edin played poorly the other day just to disprove your theory.

pudge said:

you sit at 305, right?<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:50 pm --<br /><br />
Puppet Master Silva said:
JasminBosnia said:
Matty said:
I don't think it's coincidental that the farcical nature of this thread has stopped at the same time as certain posters have stopped posting on it......

You meant posters who stopped talking shit about him so there were no need for forum fight. :D.

This thread could be hot again as soon as he pull donkey performance. Until then,,,, I told you he is classy striker. :D

Nah, I think he meant posters like you who were antagonising City fans by claiming we were booing him and bad fans, as you sat watching your internet streams. Just a hunch mind, what do I know?

Also Edin played poorly the other day just to disprove your theory.

Welcome back to your favorite thread. Yes, he did not play well as every other teammate in the fist half, you are god darn right.

If Edin goes missing tonight I think with Jovetic sniffing around it could be terrible for his City career, I think he'll have a good game though.

pudge said:

boourns.gif

Its unfair to slate him in that game but man is he fustrating. The only thing which stops him being world class is himself. He shoots in stupid positions and often leans back and hit them over alot. For someone whos capable of the spectacular, he is always capable of some shoddy shooting. It would be nice if someone could tap into his brain and tweak that little thing which can make him that bit more consistent. He should of scored at least 2 if not 3 tonight. Again we are lucky we have a great 3rd striker and on his day he can be amazing and score loads but just that consistency to improve himself would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.