Edin Dzeko (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finishing was wank, his all round play better than normal.

I just like how confident he looks now, he fluffs a couple of doesn't get down about it. He looks to be playing his natural, instinctive game and we're benefiting from it.

Utter fucking gash.

Jesus wept, even I'd have scored a twatting hat-trick with the chances he had tonight.

Rammy Blue said:
Utter fucking gash.

Jesus wept, even I'd have scored a twatting hat-trick with the chances he had tonight.
Maybe you could play for Chelsea :-)

Rammy Blue said:
Utter fucking gash.

Evening pal..Slightly disagree..Touch,effort was fantastic..finishing as you say...Gash

Had a very good game, must have done Walker about 5 times! Few megs in there as well and some lovely link up. Finishing was terrible but he got his goal and remains in really good form.

We need him to carry on playing well!

Scored one, got us a PK, started that move that Jovetic finished, involved when VInny scored. Hold up play was there, had some misses. ..... I give him 6.5/10
Trashing of 5:1, top of the table. Only in this thread you will find real whining douchebags complaining.

FromPollockToSilva said:
I posted this in the Post-Match thread:

I really think a big problem for Dzeko is not necessarily that he misses a lot of chances (most strikers do from time to time), but the manner in which he misses. It's never a case of him putting one six inches wide or clipping the bar, he either seems to score or put the bloody thing into orbit. It comes across as careless or neglectful somehow I think.

Which isn't to criticise his performance tonight by the way. I thought after a fairly subdued first half he had an excellent second period.

Yes this is a good point.

Edin either scores or misses wildly like a local league player. There's rarely any in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.