Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

joezilla said:
Young said:
jimharri said:
And then when he does start?

I thought he was alright when he starts. Still scores the occasional goal. It's just there are people who can't wait to bash on him for having one bad game.
it's becoming needles to point out that dzeko doesn't shine when he starts, because the statistics say it all. the reason lies in the way he's played. he just doesn't fit in mancini's idea of football. when he starts he plays as a winger, deep midfielder and as a striker every third strike. when he comes off the bench he's played the way he should be played from minute one. feed him balls(crosses or through balls) and he's going to score. if he can't settle with 30 minutes, or if mancini can't afford to utilize him right, he should definitely leave. if it was me, the paycheck and the goals would be very satisfying.
Agree.When he starts the tactic is so different,but when we chase the goal,we feed him with the balls and play football as well.

197177_10151114267966428_651775739_n.jpg

Looks like I posted this in wrong topic so here it is:

First of all, yes I'm Bosnian.

Second, I come in peace and realize that there are some Bosnians that have posted on here who you guys have not liked. That's your choice and theirs, how to act.

Now to the topic at hand... the Bosnian Diamond.

I honestly don't feel like Manchester City deserves this Diamond. And make no mistake about it, he IS a Diamond. I know that's not what you like to hear, but hear me out please.

Minutes Played in PL this season:
Tevez: 833
Aguero: 450
Balotelli: 432
Dzeko: 385

Goals Scored in PL this season:
Tevez: 4
Aguero: 3
Balotelli: 0
Dzeko: 6

Now let's put that in perspective. Tevez+Balotelli+Aguero combined: 1,715 minutes, 7 goals.... compared to Dzeko's 385 minutes and 6 goals.

I'm not saying stats are everything, but they should not be ignored either!

Think those #s through please. It's mind-blowing to me that he continues to not start. Knowing Dzeko (followed him his whole career), he deeply cares about starting and loyalty from a coach/fans/whole club. He is that way. That's why he went out of his way to make sure he wasn't particularly thrilled with the "SuperSub" nickname in one of his interviews.

I get the feeling that he will leave. Unless he becomes a regular in the starting 11, I think he will leave. It would be a shame. I do think City is a good club for him. I really do. Same way, I think he's good for City.

Now, with those staggering #s already covered... consider the (probably) most important aspect of them all. The guy has a knack for scoring crucial goals. Think back to last season when he first came to City, did he not score the goal that led to CL Qualifying? Did he not score the goal to keep City in the Cup (en route to their first trophy in decades)? Did he not score with the championship hanging by the thinnest piece of thread imaginable? All the game-winning goals this season.... He's done it for the national team too, Wolfsburg, even Teplice. He's just got "it".

I know one thing for sure, though. Dzeko will not settle for being a bench player, and who in their sane mind could blame him? It may be a tough decision for City, but a choice will have to be made if City wants him as a regular or not.

Congrats on your trophies from last year, and I'll be rooting for you to win this year as well. Cheers

This is the most tiresome thread on the forum. People saying Dzeko should start and back it up with facts, others say when he does start he's shite (mostly true) and back it up with blunt ignorance, and then the thread trails off until he scores again and the thread is refreshed for another 20 pages. Yawn.

AllHeDoesIsScore said:

Second, I come in peace and realize that there are some Bosnians that have posted on here who you guys have not liked. That's your choice and theirs, how to act.

Now to the topic at hand... the Bosnian Diamond.

I honestly don't feel like Manchester City deserves this Diamond. And make no mistake about it, he IS a Diamond. I know that's not what you like to hear, but hear me out please.

Minutes Played in PL this season:
Tevez: 833
Aguero: 450
Balotelli: 432
Dzeko: 385

Goals Scored in PL this season:
Tevez: 4
Aguero: 3
Balotelli: 0
Dzeko: 6

Now let's put that in perspective. Tevez+Balotelli+Aguero combined: 1,715 minutes, 7 goals.... compared to Dzeko's 385 minutes and 6 goals.

I'm not saying stats are everything, but they should not be ignored either!

Think those #s through please. It's mind-blowing to me that he continues to not start. Knowing Dzeko (followed him his whole career), he deeply cares about starting and loyalty from a coach/fans/whole club. He is that way. That's why he went out of his way to make sure he wasn't particularly thrilled with the "SuperSub" nickname in one of his interviews.

I get the feeling that he will leave. Unless he becomes a regular in the starting 11, I think he will leave. It would be a shame. I do think City is a good club for him. I really do. Same way, I think he's good for City.

Now, with those staggering #s already covered... consider the (probably) most important aspect of them all. The guy has a knack for scoring crucial goals. Think back to last season when he first came to City, did he not score the goal that led to CL Qualifying? Did he not score the goal to keep City in the Cup (en route to their first trophy in decades)? Did he not score with the championship hanging by the thinnest piece of thread imaginable? All the game-winning goals this season.... He's done it for the national team too, Wolfsburg, even Teplice. He's just got "it".

I know one thing for sure, though. Dzeko will not settle for being a bench player, and who in their sane mind could blame him? It may be a tough decision for City, but a choice will have to be made if City wants him as a regular or not.

Congrats on your trophies from last year, and I'll be rooting for you to win this year as well. Cheers

the only snag is you are a previously banned bosnian. i will search your previous posts then decide if you can stay.

vstarrider said:

Brilliant, we should make a huge banner out of that one. Yet again Dzeko gets us a vital win. Fantastic player who knows where that bloody goal is.

Edin dzekooooooooooo.......Edin dzekooooooooooooo

AllHeDoesIsScore said:

Blablablablablabla...
.... Cheers

how dare you :).

You should write something like this below:

Oh Yeah, I am Bosnian. Whoever got the problem with Edin will have to help me acquire the faking Visa so I can get fly to England. I will buy the return ticket (just in case I survive there) and ask Edin to provide East stand ticket for the next home match. After the match we can fight and handshake on the end. I hope we all will finish in local pub and drink beer all night. Have a good night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.