Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

You can say what you want about stats but I am really struggling to remember games where Dzeko has started and made an impact. The first one is Spurs away last season. Most games his first touch is poor, passing is erratic, shooting poor and general link up play pretty average.
Maybe a solid run of games can bring out the kind of form he showed at Wolfsburg. But then we aren't playing someone else.

Some players just do better when they come on.

vstarrider said:
197177_10151114267966428_651775739_n.jpg
Excellent. I'm turning this into my new desktop.

He's got to get more match time or he'll be off in Jan

But he's more effective coming off the bench.....

Tough one

But this is why Bobby is paid the big bucks

Well done again Edin.

CTID101 said:
You can say what you want about stats but I am really struggling to remember games where Dzeko has started and made an impact. The first one is Spurs away last season. Most games his first touch is poor, passing is erratic, shooting poor and general link up play pretty average.

It's not though. It used to be very below what we need and expect, but his first touch has improved to no end. He traps it when he needs to and gets just out of his feet when the time is right. His link up play is actually very good now, but he loses some of his striker tendencies because of it. It's these kind of prejudices that irritate me. Just because he didn't start too well doesn't mean he can't improve in some aspects. We of all fans should know just how quickly and effectively change can happen.

JasminBosnia said:
AllHeDoesIsScore said:
Looks like I posted this in wrong topic so here it is:

First of all, yes I'm Bosnian.

Blablablablablabla...
.... Cheers

how dare you :).

You should write something like this below:

Oh Yeah, I am Bosnian. Whoever got the problem with Edin will have to help me acquire the faking Visa so I can get fly to England. I will buy the return ticket (just in case I survive there) and ask Edin to provide East stand ticket for the next home match. After the match we can fight and handshake on the end. I hope we all will finish in local pub and drink beer all night. Have a good night.

Dzeko is amazing , deserves to start!

Balti said:
He's got to get more match time or he'll be off in Jan

But he's more effective coming off the bench.....

Tough one

But this is why Bobby is paid the big bucks

Well done again Edin.

To be fair saying hes more effective comming off the bench doesnt make any sense as we cant assess how he would have performed if hed started every game....Im confused but happy.

I think he will leave though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.