Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

I think the reason he scores so many when he comes on as a sub has more to do with the rest of the team than him - he usually comes on when we are behind, so we're really pushing for a goal and we have a bit more width and are usually playing more directly. Often, too, when the opposition have been ahead in the match, they are playing more positively because they think they can get something from the match - and they leave more space.
Teams play much more aggressively against us at 1-0 or even 1-1 than they do at 0-0, and Dzeko's able to profit from that.

So funny!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-s9oqBG5Jc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

AntiUnited said:
SWP's back said:
AntiUnited said:
again i seriously doubt u watch the games. cuz thats complete bullshit what u just wrote there about his work rate. dzeko puts a shift in ( real madrid game or was he just standing in the box waiting for the ball.)
He came on in the 63rd minute against Madrid.

You are bang on Pominoz.

so dzeko does nothing at all.. just stays in the box /sigh. yet people where slating him for playing on the wings and playing from midfield to get touches the irony tbh.

His game is not about work rate and linking play.

I am not slating him, he is perfect for the role he is currently being utilised in.

Because an increasing number of people are saying Dzeko is "perfect for the role he is in" it is probably imminent at this point that he will leave this January.

Wherever he goes - we will be the biggest losers of that trade. Just my thoughts.

WimbledonRd said:
Because an increasing number of people are saying Dzeko is "perfect for the role he is in" it is probably imminent at this point that he will leave this January.

Wherever he goes - we will be the biggest losers of that trade. Just my thoughts.

^^^^ Totally agree, if he goes we will live to regret it.

rnblade said:
WimbledonRd said:

^^^^ Totally agree, if he goes we will live to regret it.
Not if we bring Falcao in we won't.

r.soleofsalford said:
pominoz said:
The cookie monster said:
Isnt he the most prolific goalscorer goals per min in the prem for the last season or so?

I know you are a "proper" City fan and not a Bosnian "Dzeko fanboy", tell me, do you think he would be anywhere near those stats if he had of started every game, having watched him play from the start in games?

ffs

It's pominoz, better give up of having dzeko discussions with him

If any of these rumours (Daily Fail, etc) have ANY truth to them, and Arsenal are truly preparing a bid for Dzeko in January - then many people on here (pominoz and alikes) WILL FINALLY GET THEIR WISH and Dzeko will be out of town.

City will be at a loss, but these guys' animosity towards Edin is bigger than the club itself, so I'm sure they wont care.

Yea, you know who you are. You'll get your wish sooner rather than later, hope you'll be happy campers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.