Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

225 minutes on the pitch: 10 goals
225 minutes on the bench: 1 goal

that's very interesting, mail this to Mancini, he obviously didn't notice it :)

He's definitely in great form and team obviously played much better when he was on the pitch in last few games but none of that will help him to do anything more but keep warming bench now Kun is back.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Just because he's the best thing to happen to your country since you discovered coal power in the 80s doesn't mean he's the best thing for us.
Erm... what is this supposed to mean? Quite insulting, wouldn't you say?

Feed-The-Goat said:
I love Dzeko and i thought he played great last night, long may this form continue, but 'Legend?'

Don't make me laugh.

I think the OP made this thread as when we went up 1-0 and was just ecstatic. Surely nobody thinks that a year and a half is enough time to cement legend status.

Dzeko is not a legend and isn't world class imo he will never be either of them but !!....he has now earned his place as far as I'm concerned, time after time he comes on and scores, give him a run of game now for me !!.

Let me clarify my legend comment, I was just ecstatic with him last night. When I was at Notts Counts and the QPR games i said to my missus don't worry Edin will pull something out of the hat for us.....and he did and I said the same last night.......he is a very special player for me.......

In reality one could argue that there have only been 3 Legends post war in my opinion.........

Peter Doherty
Bert Trautmann
Colin Bell

From the current team several could go on to become legends such as Aguerro and Yaya......

I still believe that Dzeko could go on to become a very special player for us and possibly even a legend.

I sometimes go to the training with Doug Higgy and from what I have seen both on and off the pitch, Dzeko is a special guy.........

kismet said:
Let me clarify my legend comment, I was just ecstatic with him last night. When I was at Notts Counts and the QPR games i said to my missus don't worry Edin will pull something out of the hat for us.....and he did and I said the same last night.......he is a very special player for me.......

In reality one could argue that there have only been 3 Legends post war in my opinion.........

Peter Doherty
Bert Trautmann
Colin Bell
Uwe Rosler
Georgi Kinkladze

From the current team several could go on to become legends such as Aguerro and Yaya......

I still believe that Dzeko could go on to become a very special player for us and possibly even a legend.

I sometimes go to the training with Doug Higgy and from what I have seen both on and off the pitch, Dzeko is a special guy.........

I added 2 more to your list.

themadinventor said:
Dzeko is not a legend and isn't world class imo he will never be either of them but !!....he has now earned his place as far as I'm concerned, time after time he comes on and scores, give him a run of game now for me !!.

Not a true legend yet maybe....but we are the English champions ..so to say someone who scores for us at the rate he does is not or will never be world class is tosh imo.....that was a world class finish last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.