Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Rolee said:
Jaskosss said:
Rolee said:
And Dzeko's scoring them when he comes off the bench and not when he's starting.

or if we rephrase

And Dzeko's scoring them because the regular starting strikers aren't

Eh? Dzeko scoring them has nothing to do with the regular starting strikers not scoring them.

-- Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:39 am --

Comrade Buka said:
Rolee said:
And Dzeko's scoring them when he comes off the bench and not when he's starting.

Read my previous post.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=267389&start=1260#p6192014

-- Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:36 pm --

Jaskosss said:
or if we rephrase

That would be another way of putting it.

So, essentially you want our whole style of play to be changed to suit one player?

Not sure how you deduced that from the previous quote. But to answer your question:

No. Because it gives us more options. Feel free to misconstrue that statement as well.

Clearly our Plan A is working very well, since Dzeko has to bail out our assess more often than the narrow-possession-is-king proponents care to admit.

I can see how opposition managers are struggling to figure out how we will play against them:

- I wonder if they will play narrow????? If they do, all we have to do is sit deep, pack the middle, and hit them on the break. If only I had the video footage of the last 48 games they have played...

Rolee said:
Jaskosss said:
Rolee said:

or if we rephrase

Eh? Dzeko scoring them has nothing to do with the regular starting strikers not scoring them.

Comrade Buka said:
Rolee said:

Read my previous post.

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=267389&start=1260#p6192014

Jaskosss said:
or if we rephrase

So, essentially you want our whole style of play to be changed to suit one player?

NO, i want the style of play that most suits one of the most attackingly skill forward lines ive ever seen in sky blue

Comrade Buka said:
Rolee said:
Jaskosss said:
or if we rephrase

Comrade Buka said:
Read my previous post.

Not sure how you deduced that from the previous quote. But to answer your question:

No. Because it gives us more options. Feel free to misconstrue that statement as well.

Clearly our Plan A is working very well, since Dzeko has to bail out our assess more often than the narrow-possession-is-king proponents care to admit.

I can see how opposition managers are struggling to figure out how we will play against them:

- I wonder if they will play narrow????? If they do, all we have to do is sit deep, pack the middle, and hit them on the break. If only I had the video footage of the last 48 games they have played...

I think you'll find I asked you a question rather than misconstruing what you were saying. I asked that question because in the post you referred me to you seemed to be discussing adapting our style, so I questioned you for clarity on your point.

Fair enough. Now that we got that sorted:

Care to comment on what I said in the above quote?

Jaskosss said:
Pominoz you're such a d!ck it's not even funny anymore

Clearly you have something against Edin and you should be banned from this topic as it's already clear on how your view is and there is no need for endless discussion.

First of all, not everyone who is defending the bloke is a dzeko fan boy or/and from Bosnia. Maybe we are just happy he saves our ass week in week out despite getting the proper respect from Mancini.

And why fix something that isn't broken? Well if he has to step up and score the winner every time late in the match then there is clearly something wrong. Maybe change will mean we will be winning 2/3 - 0 and therefor we won't be needing late drama to secure 3 points. You say he is best at being a supersub instead of a starter because he underperformed the 2 times he started? By that logic and the performances our regular starting strikers have had when Dzeko was that supersub Tevez and Aguero should be on the bench and Balo should not even been playing. Strikers are being rated by how many goals they score you know. At this stage and form Dzeko should be number one on the list when filling in the striking position.

I am a dick because i do not agree with you and the other "fanboys" ?
I can live with that, as you and your "mates" will be gone as soon as Dzeko goes and we can get back to supporting our club, not just a player.

As i have said many times, Dzeko is a very good striker, but the team is not set up just for him.
Kun and Tevez make it so much easier for him to do what he is brilliant at doing, getting a goal against tired players at the end of a game. There is no shame in that.
Do not take it so personally ;)

Comrade Buka said:

Yet we are unbeaten, two points off the top and have used our plan B to good effect.

The thing is mate, despite the frustrations that the possesion type game brings we are still getting the results with it.

Every team needs an identity, a way to play, our squad throughout the last couple of years has evolved in such a way that this possesion based game is our best plan A.

I accept our game could be more expansive but you can't really argue with results, we are top of the PL form table and yet most of our 'star' players haven't even got going yet.

Rolee said:
Comrade Buka said:

Yet we are unbeaten, two points off the top and have used our plan B to good effect.

The thing is mate, despite the frustrations that the possesion type game brings we are still getting the results with it.

Every team needs an identity, a way to play, our squad throughout the last couple of years has evolved in such a way that this possesion based game is our best plan A.

I accept our game could be more expansive but you can't really argue with results, we are top of the PL form table and yet most of our 'star' players haven't even got going yet.

im sorry but this is a load of horse shit. "Yet we are unbeaten"' No sorry Plan ''B'' is the reason we are unbeaten(West Brom game). ''we are using our plan b to good effect( so essentially your saying lets not fukin score till the 70th min and go to plan B and win the game? the fuk is this logic??). Who says Plan A is our best way of playing clearly its working in the CL to great effect 2 years in a row(Frist year in the champs league also due to no league xp)Also plan A has let us dominate and score 6 past teams week in and week out with our 2 on form strikers. what results are u talking about again? Getting kicked out of the champs league.. reverting to plan b and edin getting us out of jail or is there something im missing in those games ? ''most of our 'star' players haven't even got going yet'' when you have 4 fuking strikers and micon why do u need to start no form strikers when u have a player banging them in for fun...

AntiUnited said:
Rolee said:
Comrade Buka said:

im sorry but this is a load of horse shit. "Yet we are unbeaten"' No sorry Plan ''B'' is the reason we are unbeaten(West Brom game). ''we are using our plan b to good effect( so essentially your saying lets not fukin score till the 70th min and go to plan B and win the game? the fuk is this logic??). Who says Plan A is our best way of playing clearly its working in the CL to great effect 2 years in a row(Frist year in the champs league also due to no league xp)Also plan A has let us dominate and score 6 past teams week in and week out with our 2 on form strikers. what results are u talking about again? Getting kicked out of the champs league.. reverting to plan b and edin getting us out of jail or is there something im missing in those games ? ''most of our 'star' players haven't even got going yet'' when you have 4 fuking strikers and micon why do u need to start no form strikers when u have a player banging them in for fun...

You're entitled to your opinion. I won't stoop to saying your opinion is horseshit but I believe in what I have posted.

AntiUnited said:
Rolee said:
Comrade Buka said:

You are a dick!
We found it hard against the champions of Spain, Germany and The Netherlands, in our second year in the champs league.
Starting your hero, we would have won every game?

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
Rolee said:

You are a dick!
We found it hard against the champions of Spain, Germany and The Netherlands, in our second year in the champs league.
Starting your hero, we would have won every game?

Im fuking american and hes not my hero im stating facts and your logic either tells me you dont watch the games or have some sort of agenda vrs dzeko just saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.