Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
im sorry but this is a load of horse shit. "Yet we are unbeaten"' No sorry Plan ''B'' is the reason we are unbeaten(West Brom game). ''we are using our plan b to good effect( so essentially your saying lets not fukin score till the 70th min and go to plan B and win the game? the fuk is this logic??). Who says Plan A is our best way of playing clearly its working in the CL to great effect 2 years in a row(Frist year in the champs league also due to no league xp)Also plan A has let us dominate and score 6 past teams week in and week out with our 2 on form strikers. what results are u talking about again? Getting kicked out of the champs league.. reverting to plan b and edin getting us out of jail or is there something im missing in those games ? ''most of our 'star' players haven't even got going yet'' when you have 4 fuking strikers and micon why do u need to start no form strikers when u have a player banging them in for fun...

You are a dick!
We found it hard against the champions of Spain, Germany and The Netherlands, in our second year in the champs league.
Starting your hero, we would have won every game?

Im fuking american and hes not my hero im stating facts and your logic either tells me you dont watch the games or have some sort of agenda vrs dzeko just saying.

At the risk of getting a warning, i will say get to fuck!
You must be of Bosnian heritage or know fuck all about football.
One or the other?

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
You are a dick!
We found it hard against the champions of Spain, Germany and The Netherlands, in our second year in the champs league.
Starting your hero, we would have won every game?

Im fuking american and hes not my hero im stating facts and your logic either tells me you dont watch the games or have some sort of agenda vrs dzeko just saying.

One or the other?

Na no relation to Bosnia except for the mutual religion. and ye im the one that has no clue about football GGGLHF clearly kun/tevez combo has been playing MVP status football /sigh.

AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:

One or the other?

Na no relation to Bosnia except for the mutual religion. and ye im the one that has no clue about football GGGLHF clearly kun/tevez combo has been playing MVP status football /sigh.

Religion? i've shit it!
As for the rest of your post, in English please, just to make it easier for us City fans, ta.

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
One or the other?

Religion? i've shit it!
As for the rest of your post, in English please, just to make it easier for us City fans, ta.

personal attacks are cool when u have nothing else to bring to the table eh?

AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:

Religion? i've shit it!

I think you are a rag wum, that's all you bring to the table.

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
Religion? i've shit it!

O snap you caught me red handed (pun intended -_-) . Stating facts ( That are actually happening on the pitch, not some fantasy land where kun/tevez are lighting up the prem which u seem to be in.)= secret rag

Has to start against Villa, even if just in recognition to his efforts. Been our best player this season with Hart and Clichy just for once indulge him Bobby. Balotelli and Tevez got extremely soft treatment, we run the risk of deliberately isolating one of our key players. He doesn't start well? We don't start well. If we go at them from the first minute I wouldn't be surprised if he did too. Sometimes a player deserves his chance. Would be suicide to lose him in Jan.

AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:

O snap you caught me red handed (pun intended -_-) . Stating facts ( That are actually happening on the pitch, not some fantasy land where kun/tevez are lighting up the prem which u seem to be in.)= secret rag

You are certainly not a City fan or a respectful fan of another team, so for me, can do one.
Ta ra! You may have to look up what "ta ra" means, but it may help you in the future on here.

Let me save you a lot of "breath".

Dzeko playing as a sub is not a viable option. He will not be a sub, come January no matter how you look at it.

So obviously some people in this thread want to see him leave. Which is weird given how Dzeko is the top scorer.

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
Religion? i've shit it!

Interesting to see that you people immediately start calling someone a rag just for having another opinion.

What the hell, I might use the same weird logic in the future you stubborn RAG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.