Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
I think you are a rag wum, that's all you bring to the table.

O snap you caught me red handed (pun intended -_-) . Stating facts ( That are actually happening on the pitch, not some fantasy land where kun/tevez are lighting up the prem which u seem to be in.)= secret rag

You are certainly not a City fan or a respectful fan of another team, so for me, can do one.
Ta ra! You may have to look up what "ta ra" means, but it may help you in the future on here.

When did i say i was a city fan? and what does ''respectful fan of another team'' mean? am i slating city ? im making an observation about the situation and commenting about it. but apparently I hit a nerve (donno u seem to go all defensive if some 1 mentions benching tevez or kun)

noise said:
Let me save you a lot of "breath".

Dzeko playing as a sub is not a viable option. He will not be a sub, come January no matter how you look at it.

So obviously some people in this thread want to see him leave. Which is weird given how Dzeko is the top scorer.

How do you come to the conclusion that because some people are happy to see Dzeko being used as a super sub that they want him to leave?

I'll be honest I'd much prefer to see Dzeko put in performances when he starts that would make him undroppable, alas that has yet to happen.

Just to add, I know there will be people saying he needs a run of games to get his confidence up, if that is the case then how the fuck is he confident enough to score when he comes off the bench?

Rolee said:
noise said:

Dzeko playing as a sub is not a viable option. He will not be a sub, come January no matter how you look at it.

So obviously some people in this thread want to see him leave. Which is weird given how Dzeko is the top scorer.

How do you come to the conclusion that because some people are happy to see Dzeko being used as a super sub that they want him to leave?

I'll be honest I'd much prefer to see Dzeko put in performances when he starts that would make him undroppable, alas that has yet to happen.

Just to add, I know there will be people saying he needs a run of games to get his confidence up, if that is the case then how the fuck is he confident enough to score when he comes off the bench?

Circles and circles the convo goes :S

AntiUnited said:
Rolee said:
noise said:

Circles and circles the convo goes :S

Eh?

AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
O snap you caught me red handed (pun intended -_-) . Stating facts ( That are actually happening on the pitch, not some fantasy land where kun/tevez are lighting up the prem which u seem to be in.)= secret rag

You are certainly not a City fan or a respectful fan of another team, so for me, can do one.
Ta ra! You may have to look up what "ta ra" means, but it may help you in the future on here.

When did i say i was a city fan? and what does ''respectful fan of another team'' mean? am i slating city ? im making an observation about the situation and commenting about it. but apparently I hit a nerve (donno u seem to go all defensive if some 1 mentions benching tevez or kun)

That has not been a problem for me or other City fans, if it is for the betterment of the team.
It seems only to be problem when Dzeko gets benched, strange that,eh?

pominoz said:
That has not been a problem for me or other City fans, if it is for the betterment of the team.
It seems only to be problem when Dzeko gets benched, strange that,eh?
Let's find out.

Rolee said:
noise said:

When he comes off the bench in the moment when City is facing a defeat, he has (even if it seems a bit weird) much less pressure, because he won't be the first one to blame. He mostly comes around 70th minute or even later and of course he cannot be the scapegoat in case the team loses the game, because he played much shorter than the starting strikers. Therefore, the pressure is off.

On the other hand, when he from time to time gets a chance to start the game, the pressure is probably much higher because he knows that it's his big chance to prove sth and if he fails, he knows taht he will probably be sent back to the bench. I have no doubt that he feels that Mancini doesn't rate him as high as the other strikers and that is what's bothering him. He was never in that situation before because he had full confidence of the manager in Wolfsburg. Same applies to the national team.

The lack of self-confidence made him look worse than he actually is last year but he somehow managed to bounce back. I think that he really grew stronger and that he will eventually earn his place in the first team in spite of current issues.

This is however just my personal opinion.

_dreamer_ said:
Rolee said:
noise said:

When he comes off the bench in the moment when City is facing a defeat, he has (even if it seems a bit weird) much less pressure, because he won't be the first one to blame. He mostly comes around 70th minute or even later and of course he cannot be the scapegoat in case the team loses the game, because he played much shorter than the starting strikers. Therefore, the pressure is off.

On the other hand, when he from time to time gets a chance to start the game, the pressure is probably much higher because he knows that it's his big chance to prove sth and if he fails, he knows taht he will probably be sent back to the bench. I have no doubt that he feels that Mancini doesn't rate him as high as the other strikers and that is what's bothering him. He was never in that situation before because he had full confidence of the manager in Wolfsburg. Same applies to the national team.

The lack of self-confidence made him look worse than he actually is last year but he somehow managed to bounce back. I think that he really grew stronger and that he will eventually earn his place in the first team in spite of current issues.

This is however just my personal opinion.

I hope he does earn his place mate.

Like I said earlier I don't believe at the moment he warrants that place because when he has been given his chance from the start he has failed. I would love nothing more than to see him do enough over 90 minutes consistently to warrant that place.

The reason he isn't starting is his first touch is reliably awful and he's not good enough in pass-and-move against fresh legs. That's it. It's also why he struggles when he starts to score. In his starts this season, he's been set up beautifully often by the other striker we have on the pitch and completely donkey-kicked the ball. Put him on against tired opposition and he has the chance to get behind them. Notice that Silva's pass didn't require a first touch. It was a purely beautiful pass that set itself up for him to strike. If he had to control it before striking, it would likely have ended up in Row Z.

Also... I don't hate Dzeko. Love him. It's a loud contingent of his fans I wish we could sell in January.

taconinja said:
The reason he isn't starting is his first touch is reliably awful and he's not good enough in pass-and-move against fresh legs. That's it. It's also why he struggles when he starts to score. In his starts this season, he's been set up beautifully often by the other striker we have on the pitch and completely donkey-kicked the ball. Put him on against tired opposition and he has the chance to get behind them. Notice that Silva's pass didn't require a first touch. It was a purely beautiful pass that set itself up for him to strike. If he had to control it before striking, it would likely have ended up in Row Z.

Also... I don't hate Dzeko. Love him. It's a loud contingent of his fans I wish we could sell in January.

Sometimes, a video of an "awful first touch" is the best response to an idiotic post:

<a class="postlink" href="http://videa.hu/videok/hirek-politika/mctot21dze-tg5SC7ccjsGOvm31?start=1.395" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://videa.hu/videok/hirek-politika/m ... tart=1.395</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.