Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

pudge said:
The strikers that started the game only scored 4 goals between them, shocking decision from Mancini..
thanks god,one game.yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

ed10 said:
pudge said:
The strikers that started the game only scored 4 goals between them, shocking decision from Mancini..
thanks god,one game.yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
I wasn't aware that you were able to play multiple games at the one time?

Derzelez said:
I repeat the same question, who will save City when Dzeko is gone?

You have no idea what kind of player you have..

Cant wait for him to leave.
What is wrong with you Bosnians. He plays he scores. He has a lge medal and am FA cup medal. He is far more effective coming on from the bench. He started 10 games in a row last season and I think he scored 1 goal. Wigan away it was. When he starts he is no where near effective.

southstand117 said:
Derzelez said:

What is wrong with you Bosnians. He plays he scores. He has a lge medal and am FA cup medal. He is far more effective coming on from the bench. He started 10 games in a row last season and I think he scored 1 goal. Wigan away it was. When he starts he is no where near effective.

Dzeko should have left City in the summer, didnt Tevez start the last 6 games of the season. he was overweight, didnt play footie for 3-4 months, stil Mancini chose Tevez over Dzeko.
Dzeko is right when he said : “Yes, some people don’t respect me,” Dzeko adds. “I don’t know why. I don’t find it upsetting or anything. Maybe when I was younger I found it harder but now I’m older, more experienced and I know what I can do and what I have achieved then I just concentrate on my own game.”

dzeko01 said:
southstand117 said:
Derzelez said:

Dzeko should have left City in the summer, didnt Tevez start the last 6 games of the season. he was overweight, didnt play footie for 3-4 months, stil Mancini chose Tevez over Dzeko.
Dzeko is right when he said : “Yes, some people don’t respect me,” Dzeko adds. “I don’t know why. I don’t find it upsetting or anything. Maybe when I was younger I found it harder but now I’m older, more experienced and I know what I can do and what I have achieved then I just concentrate on my own game.”
Tevez > Dzeko

Simple as that

Derzelez said:

RAG WUM - got nothing better to do?

If Edin keeps coming off the bench and becomes our leading scorer for the season and we win the League would you guys feel satisfied or not? Not looking for a row just curious

Derzelez said:

Only if posters like you go with him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.