Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

pudge said:
Tevez > Dzeko

Simple as that

i beg to differ..Dzeko is a lethal striker, could score 20+ at any club, always at the right time at right place. He's fighting for a place, scoring goals, but its impossible for him to succed as a player with Tevez being there. so it will be better for him to leave, find a club where he can prove himself, he's no super sub.

dzeko01 said:
pudge said:
Tevez > Dzeko

Simple as that

i beg to differ..Dzeko is a lethal striker, could score 20+ at any club, always at the right time at right place. He's fighting for a place, scoring goals, but its impossible for him to succed as a player with Tevez being there. so it will be better for him to leave, find a club where he can prove himself, he's no super sub.
So he can't get in the team ahead of Tevez but he's better than Tevez?

Nice logic..

pudge said:
dzeko01 said:
pudge said:
Tevez > Dzeko

Simple as that

Nice logic..

whats the point of Dzeko scoring goals from the bench if Mancini going to choose tevez over him? tevez might be a better performer, but it took him more than 5 games to score goals again.... but thats just my opinion. but like i said if Dzeko decides to leave in january thats the best decision hed make. no matter how many goals he score, in mancini
eyes he is not good enough. mancini said he hopes Dzeko scores from the start, but Dzeko has only 3 games. i just wish he could give him more chances. but possibly tevez going start most of the games with aguero

dzeko01 said:
pudge said:
dzeko01 said:

Nice logic..

whats the point of Dzeko scoring goals from the bench if Mancini going to choose tevez over him? tevez might be a better performer, but it took him more than 5 games to score goals again.... but thats just my opinion. but like i said if Dzeko decides to leave in january thats the best decision hed make. no matter how many goals he score, in mancini
eyes he is not good enough. mancini said he hopes Dzeko scores from the start, but Dzeko has only 3 games. i just wish he could give him more chances. but possibly tevez going start most of the games with aguero

We need at least 3 high quality strikers.One of them has to live with the fact that he might not be first choice.That's what we have now and all 3 should be happy.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
dzeko01 said:
pudge said:

Nice logic..

eyes he is not good enough. mancini said he hopes Dzeko scores from the start, but Dzeko has only started 3 games. i just wish he could give him more chances. but possibly tevez going start most of the games with aguero

We need at least 3 high quality strikers.One of them has to live with the fact that he might not be first choice.That's what we have now and all 3 should be happy.

Dzeko is fighting for a place atm. he could partner Aguero or ...Tevez as well, maybe im the only one who think tevez aguero partnership is overrated.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
dzeko01 said:
pudge said:

Nice logic..

Balotelli has more minutes played than Dzeko, and he had injuries as well. Dzeko is the 4th choice.

I find it hilarious that you guys base his ability off of the last 6-8 games and not by what he has done on let's say the international stage? Or maybe his entire career?

Maybe just maybe, Mancini misjudged his attributes and thought Edin could fit in with a ticki-tacka style.

Either way I am looking forward to tomorrows game. Whether or not we are already knocked out of the CL I still enjoy watching top clubs play and I don't think there will be a better game tomorrow then City and RM. Imagine Edin scores 4 like he did against Spurs?

Call him the 4th striker all you want.

But also call him club MVP this season. Without him City would be gash in the table.

Dzeko & Hyde said:
Call him the 4th striker all you want.

But also call him club MVP this season. Without him City would be gash in the table.

Here we go again with the "it's all down to Dzeko" bullshit.
You fanboys really are pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.