Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

wayne71 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
did you see in the first half,He was back around our 18yard box near the touchline. The ball came to him and his first touch just put it out for a throw in. Mancini just turned arounbd and shook his head. Shame really but I think it may be best if he moves on

You only pop up when he's had a shit game, you never come on here when he's scored one of his numerous winning goals.

Course I do.Take the blue blinkers off for once and try to accept the fact He is not suited to our play when he starts. Impact player at best. For a big lad he is soft as shit and seems scared of getting stuck in. Says it all when Silva puts himself about more than Edin.

Shaelumstash said:
Kun Aguero said:
Shaelumstash said:
I'm fucking sick to death of him now. I don't want any stats saying how great he is. I don't want any anecdotes of what a nice guy he is. I don't want any analysis of our other strikers / Mancini / our style of play. I don't want any obsessive fan boys tonguing his arse. I just want him to leave.

I've had enough. I've been saying he's shite since his second game for us, and I've seen very little in the two years since to change my mind. When he starts he is overwhelmingly consistently awful, and the team is consistently not as good when he's in it. He's had too many chances now, it's not a knee jerk, I'm not scapegoating him, he's just wank.

I genuinely hope he never starts a game for the club again, he's just not good enough. Good luck to him for the future, I wish him every success and happiness, but please leave because he is holding the team back.

Fuck sake, look at his goals to game ratio then you'll see how shite he is.
No. I'll look at his performances when he starts to see how shite he is. Darren Bent's goals to games ratio is quite good, but he can't even get on the bench fir Villa because he's shhhhiiiiiiite.

Do you agree or disagree it is harder for strikers to be build up a partnership if they keep getting chopped and changed each game? if you gave Dzeko and Aguero 10 games on the trot together both would score more goals.

Kun Aguero said:
Shaelumstash said:
Kun Aguero said:
Fuck sake, look at his goals to game ratio then you'll see how shite he is.
No. I'll look at his performances when he starts to see how shite he is. Darren Bent's goals to games ratio is quite good, but he can't even get on the bench fir Villa because he's shhhhiiiiiiite.

Do you agree or disagree it is harder for strikers to be build up a partnership if they keep getting chopped and changed each game? if you gave Dzeko and Aguero 10 games on the trot together both would score more goals.

, they are playing a game a week

Mancio said:
Kun Aguero said:
Shaelumstash said:

That may be so but when one game it's Balotelli and Tevez then the next it's Dzeko and Tevez, then the next it's Aguero and Balotelli how can you build a partership from the constant rotating?

Kun Aguero said:
Mancio said:
Kun Aguero said:
Fuck

That may be so but when one game it's Balotelli and Tevez then the next it's Dzeko and Tevez, then the next it's Aguero and Balotelli how can you build a partership from the constant rotating?

Of course they can. they train together every fucking day

wayne71 said:
did you see in the first half,He was back around our 18yard box near the touchline. The ball came to him and his first touch just put it out for a throw in. Mancini just turned arounbd and shook his head. Shame really but I think it may be best if he moves on

You only pop up when he's had a shit game, you never come on here when he's scored one of his numerous winning goals.

Exactly my thoughts. Where would we be without Edins goals ? Not you personally but anyone who comes out and say he is shit is ridiculous and pathetic.

citymad said:
wayne71 said:

Exactly my thoughts. Where would we be without Edins goals ? Not you personally but anyone who comes out and say he is shit is ridiculous and pathetic.
This whole tread is full of shit fans who trash Dzeko every chance they get. Then they revert to xenophobia and brand all Dzeko's fans Bosnian.

I wish he fucking leaves pronto, no player deserves the abuse he gets.

As a City fan for over 50 years , Blackley born and bred, I can't believe that people are actually calling Edin Dzeko shit. Unbelievable. The man who kept us in the FA Cup in 2010, who turned the game v QPR, to win us the league, who's goals this year have kept us in the title race, who was a key player in the 6-1............

We have four top quality stirkers who should all be starting, they are all top drawer on their day. None of them are shit.

Perhaps it may be best if Edin took on a new challenge and went on to help another club win the Championsip, like he did with Wolfsburg and with us. Frankly I am embarrassed to read some of the comments made about Edin, he deserves better than that, and may be better appreciated elsewhere.

kismet said:
As a City fan for over 50 years , Blackley born and bred, I can't believe that people are actually calling Edin Dzeko shit. Unbelievable. The man who kept us in the FA Cup in 2010, who turned the game v QPR, to win us the league, who's goals this year have kept us in the title race, who was a key player in the 6-1............

We have four top quality stirkers who should all be starting, they are all top drawer on their day. None of them are shit.

Perhaps it may be best if Edin took on a new challenge and went on to help another club win the Championsip, like he did with Wolfsburg and with us. Frankly I am embarrassed to read some of the comments made about Edin, he deserves better than that, and may be better appreciated elsewhere.

Bah, another Bosnian fan boy ;)

Nothing wrong in commenting if he's had bad game but to just say he's shit is just plain crazy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.