Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Shaelumstash said:
I'm fucking sick to death of him now.

consistently awful, and the team is consistently not as good when he's in it. He's had too many chances now, it's not a knee jerk, I'm not scapegoating him, he's just wank.

I genuinely hope he never starts a game for the club again, he's just not good enough. Good luck to him for the future, I wish him every success and happiness, but please leave because he is holding the team back.

Wow just fukinn wow, tevez fvcks off to play golf when needed most, balo is a ticking time bomb who scores once a month if lucky and aguero is a selfish/overrated player. Edin holding the team back LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL..........

footballfan2345 said:
Shaelumstash said:
I'm fucking sick to death of him now.

consistently awful, and the team is consistently not as good when he's in it. He's had too many chances now, it's not a knee jerk, I'm not scapegoating him, he's just wank.

I genuinely hope he never starts a game for the club again, he's just not good enough. Good luck to him for the future, I wish him every success and happiness, but please leave because he is holding the team back.
aguero is a selfish/overrated
Stop watching football. Just, stop.

Dzeko's fault we've not gone further in the champions league, Dzeko's fault were 19 places off relegation.

Is it Dzeko's fault why it's so cold recently?

But was Edin woeful yesterday?
He made 4 good strikes on goal in the game - Howard saved smartly from 3 and the other went past the post. He got the penalty by getting away from Fellani and would have had a free header if Fellani had not fouled him.
Compare and contrast to Tevez who aside from the penalty only had 2 decent attempts on goal. Running around a lot - doing nothing in particular (certainly not looking for space) does not a goal make.
As to not putting a shift in or moving to get into space to receive a pass I could see no difference to the rest of the front 4 because their was pretty near zero movement (probably because they know they won't receive the ball quickly when we counter attack) as we trundle the ball up the pitch giving the opposition minutes to get 11 men behind the ball.

Shaelumstash said:
I'm fucking sick to death of him now. I don't want any stats saying how great he is. I don't want any anecdotes of what a nice guy he is. I don't want any analysis of our other strikers / Mancini / our style of play. I don't want any obsessive fan boys tonguing his arse. I just want him to leave.

I've had enough. I've been saying he's shite since his second game for us, and I've seen very little in the two years since to change my mind. When he starts he is overwhelmingly consistently awful, and the team is consistently not as good when he's in it. He's had too many chances now, it's not a knee jerk, I'm not scapegoating him, he's just wank.

This guy is 1000% correct. Dzeko is shit and as fans we simply have to face that fact.

i've come to the conclussion that dzeko cannot play in a passing type team where the ball has to flow through him.

he seems to be better suited as a target man looking to get on long balls.

on the odd few occassions he has managed to get his feet untangled, he has been fantastic, but generally he cant seem to keep his feet in check with the rest of his body.

his 1st touch is worse than an axe murderer too

shadygiz said:
i've come to the conclussion that dzeko cannot play in a passing type team where the ball has to flow through him.

he seems to be better suited as a target man looking to get on long balls.

on the odd few occassions he has managed to get his feet untangled, he has been fantastic, but generally he cant seem to keep his feet in check with the rest of his body.

his 1st touch is worse than an axe murderer too

did you see in the first half,He was back around our 18yard box near the touchline. The ball came to him and his first touch just put it out for a throw in. Mancini just turned arounbd and shook his head. Shame really but I think it may be best if he moves on

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
did you see in the first half,He was back around our 18yard box near the touchline. The ball came to him and his first touch just put it out for a throw in. Mancini just turned arounbd and shook his head. Shame really but I think it may be best if he moves on

You only pop up when he's had a shit game, you never come on here when he's scored one of his numerous winning goals.

wayne71 said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

You only pop up when he's had a shit game, you never come on here when he's scored one of his numerous winning goals.

to be honest it was in the opposition end near the touchline, but nevertheless it was embarrassing...he put in a shift yesterday, for some reason kept knocking back balls he should have chested for himself and booted them in, but that was probably tactics, had a nice through ball to Silva, and won some headers but he had a bad game yesterday....a really bad game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.