Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

What does any of this have to do with nationality, especially American of all things? Some of you are so out of your fucking minds it's almost unbelievable.

It must be trolling, it's the only realistic explanation. It's entirely valid to wonder whether Dzeko is a good fit for our team, but xenophobia and the suggestion that people advocate for a player for ulterior reasons when his actual scoring record is more than enough of a reason to have a belief is completely ridiculous.

teddykgb said:
What does any of this have to do with nationality, especially American of all things? Some of you are so out of your fucking minds it's almost unbelievable.

It must be trolling, it's the only realistic explanation. It's entirely valid to wonder whether Dzeko is a good fit for our team, but xenophobia and the suggestion that people advocate for a player for ulterior reasons when his actual scoring record is more than enough of a reason to have a belief is completely ridiculous.

This x10

What was the statistic? 24 of his 35 goals for City have come from him starting?

Guys,
would it be possible to split this into two or three dedicated threads?
Let's say one for haters, one for fanboys, and maybe one for those in-between.

There are guys here I would like to discuss Dzeko's game in City's shirt sometimes, but that's actually not possible because of so much shit.

Anyhow, no matter when he leaves, I wish he continues on building his goals tally and helping us to close that gap of 7 pts.

taconinja said:
AntiUnited said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
What the fuck is a clutch game

You are a Dzeko supporter so I wouldnt expect you to respect The Goat the way we do

So what your really saying that im Bosnian (even though ive said time and time again im American). and obviously i wouldn't know the ''way you do'' since ive only been watching the epl for like 6 years now. But i would assume assisting you guys to the first title in the modern era. would go down into legendary status not to mention many bail out goals. but i guess im wrong..
If your lot extended the same courtesy to all the players that helped get us to that title, your argument would be more convincing. As it stands, many of you seem eager to tear down other players in the squad.
Personally I never slagged off other players. In fact I am very fond of Kompany, Zabaleta, Milner (to name a few other players), I would actually have to say Vinny is probably my favorite. But I never post about him, because I don't have to. There isn't a group of fans who boo Kompany. I have heard fans boo Dzeko for being subbed in (well technically for subbing out Tevez, but to similar effect nonetheless).

Few reasons why Dzeko is so polarizing of a figure on this team. He's a striker, strikers get more attention. This is a fact. It's why Ballon d'Or goes to strikers or attacking midfielders most of the time.

He's the top scorer with least amount of minutes played (he has surpassed Mario, but for awhile this season Mario actually had more time on the pitch, despite Dzeko having most goals scored). And everyone was jumping in with their: "only good as a sub" comments.

People talk shit about Dzeko (and Mario). Go a few pages back, even though Dzeko was MOTM in the match against Arsenal, you have posters saying: "I still hate him". Seriously, hate?

He's a completely different player to other strikers we have. Freak of nature, he's really tall, but can score with head and both feet. Not as good a dribbler though. Not something you see every day, which is why he's special.

He deserves better, than to be fucking called a scarecrow, someone with a touch of an elephant, lamp post, and to have so called fans openly claim they hate him.

The reason why I am compelled to post about Dzeko is because I think he's being treated unfairly.

Honestly sometimes I wish he'd leave, because then I could just go back to lurking on these forums, and not have to respond to nimrods who only care about instantly gratifying flair offered by one of the other dribbling strikers on our team.

noise said:
taconinja said:
AntiUnited said:
So what your really saying that im Bosnian (even though ive said time and time again im American). and obviously i wouldn't know the ''way you do'' since ive only been watching the epl for like 6 years now. But i would assume assisting you guys to the first title in the modern era. would go down into legendary status not to mention many bail out goals. but i guess im wrong..
If your lot extended the same courtesy to all the players that helped get us to that title, your argument would be more convincing. As it stands, many of you seem eager to tear down other players in the squad.
Personally I never slagged off other players. In fact I am very fond of Kompany, Zabaleta, Milner (to name a few other players), I would actually have to say Vinny is probably my favorite. But I never post about him, because I don't have to. There isn't a group of fans who boo Kompany. I have heard fans boo Dzeko for being subbed in (well technically for subbing out Tevez, but to similar effect nonetheless).

Few reasons why Dzeko is so polarizing of a figure on this team. He's a striker, strikers get more attention. This is a fact. It's why Ballon d'Or goes to strikers or attacking midfielders most of the time.

He's the top scorer with least amount of minutes played (he has surpassed Mario, but for awhile this season Mario actually had more time on the pitch, despite Dzeko having most goals scored). And everyone was jumping in with their: "only good as a sub" comments.

People talk shit about Dzeko (and Mario). Go a few pages back, even though Dzeko was MOTM in the match against Arsenal, you have posters saying: "I still hate him". Seriously, hate?

He's a completely different player to other strikers we have. Freak of nature, he's really tall, but can score with head and both feet. Not as good a dribbler though. Not something you see every day, which is why he's special.

He deserves better, than to be fucking called a scarecrow, someone with a touch of an elephant, lamp post, and to have so called fans openly claim they hate him.

The reason why I am compelled to post about Dzeko is because I think he's being treated unfairly.

Honestly sometimes I wish he'd leave, because then I could just go back to lurking on these forums, and not have to respond to nimrods who only care about instantly gratifying flair offered by one of the other dribbling strikers on our team.
Well, that's a lie

pudge said:
noise said:
taconinja said:

Well, that's a lie

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=267389&start=2610
Benarbia said:
Still hate him. Disgrace he took the pen

noise said:
pudge said:
noise said:

Well, that's a lie

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=267389&start=2610
Benarbia said:
Still hate him. Disgrace he took the pen
To be fair, Benarbia's not very positive whenever he posts.

Too far though, i'll agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.