Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

I went to that BigSoccer thread on Dzeko to see if the posters there are still cunts

Surprise, surprise...
Silva by far the greediest on the team. In regards to Dzeko's glory chance he should of burried it but no biggie, Dzeko set up Aguero twice and he missed. Tevez and Silva never pass to Dzeko and just want to do it them selves. I fuking can't stand them two.
I cant stand that midget trio of Silva, Aguero, and Tevez. I wish Dzeko played for a club that didnt have so many selfish midgets in one team.. like Bayern, Chelsea, or Arsenal.

And regarding Aguero's injury, when it happened;

Who gives a shit, more time for Dzeko...Its about our NT, I could give a crap about City.
Aguero plays EVERY, SINGLE, GAME, despite Mancini's "rotation policy." Its sweet justice he tore the hammy.

And on Tevez and Aguero;

Let both of them break their legs, selfish dwarves. Dzeko alone up front as the number 9

Obviously no one on here has gone to these lengths or posted such shite, but it explains some posters insecurities towards others.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
AntiUnited said:
A dzeko does not score and the haters start coming out :). People forget he indirectly assisted silva for the first goal?. but overall he was no show but still did more then tevez though(but will be overlooked as per usual).

Think you'll find Tevez set up Silva's second goal and also created a fair few decent chances like Silva's chance straight after his 2nd goal!

Tevez contributed in 20 minutes what Dzeko couldn't manage to do in 90 I'm afraid!

Think you'll find that Aguero missed two nice chances Dzeko created for him in his 20 minutes too. Rare are those that will talk about Aguero missing chances though, it's not popular to do it like it is when Edin does it. Not rare are those that will highlights his bad stuff but somehow forget good though.

Dzeko was pretty poor in first half except that shot that led to the goal but was very decent in 2nd with very poor finishing. With better finishing from both him and aguero, he could finish the match with 2 goals and 2-3 assists.

That's not bad match at all and I've seen many more worse from him but for some people he'll be always crap unless he converts all his chances or scores. As soon he doesn't there's few pages added to this thread.

That's his destiny here and just as I said it earlier this season when he wasn't scoring at all the best thing for all parties would be that he moves somewhere. He won't be under pressure to score every chance or be considered as shit, he's too good for random twat to shit over him whenever he feels for it and there are lot of random twats, and some fans will be happy to not get frustrated by him.

pudge said:
I went to that BigSoccer thread on Dzeko to see if the posters there are still *****

Surprise, surprise...
Silva by far the greediest on the team. In regards to Dzeko's glory chance he should of burried it but no biggie, Dzeko set up Aguero twice and he missed. Tevez and Silva never pass to Dzeko and just want to do it them selves. I fuking can't stand them two.
I cant stand that midget trio of Silva, Aguero, and Tevez. I wish Dzeko played for a club that didnt have so many selfish midgets in one team.. like Bayern, Chelsea, or Arsenal.

Who gives a shit, more time for Dzeko...Its about our NT, I could give a crap about City.
Aguero plays EVERY, SINGLE, GAME, despite Mancini's "rotation policy." Its sweet justice he tore the hammy.

And on Tevez and Aguero;

Let both of them break their legs, selfish dwarves. Dzeko alone up front as the number 9

Obviously no one on here has gone to these lengths or posted such shite, but it explains some posters insecurities towards others.

All very Americanised language, too.

Which again brings up the question; what is the obsession for Dzeko from Yankie Soccer die-hards?

pudge said:
I went to that BigSoccer thread on Dzeko to see if the posters there are still *****

Surprise, surprise...

And on Tevez and Aguero;

Congratulations! A one page, remarkable and tidy summary of what people has been subtly writing in this 293 pages thread.

fablue said:
pudge said:

Surprise, surprise...

And on Tevez and Aguero;

Congratulations! A one page, remarkable and tidy summary of what people has been subtly writing in this 293 pages thread.
Haha niceone

Dzeko doesn't score and the haters come out again. Fucking pathetic bunch you are. It is a shame you haters call yourself City fans when you rip player like Dzeko that won you the league and continues to score crucial goals City. Of course he's not the only reason, but if you don't think he was crucial piece of the puzzle, you know fuck all about football and only come across as glory hunters. You think just because there is money, we should get Cavani, Falcao, and every latest transfer rumour. Don't you think you should have players who actually play for the shirt like Dzeko?

I thought he played well today, won aerial battles, held the ball up, made some excellent passes. Sure he missed some chances but that's football. I will never understand the microscope he's on where every mistake is magnified and every good play is minimized. When Tevez or Aguero lose the ball, it's oK, but Dzeko somehow has to be perfect to justify his existence. Is it his height that you have a problem with, or the fact he's Bosnian and the drama that brings on this forum? If it's the latter, get over it...he plays for City!

Seosa said:

Which again brings up the question; what is the obsession for Dzeko from Yankie Soccer die-hards?

Probably Bosnian-Americans. A lot of Bosnians came to the US after the Bosnian War.

Seosa said:
pudge said:

Surprise, surprise...

And on Tevez and Aguero;

We relies hes not shit. I would rather have Dzeko that looks like a wobbling drunk be top scorer then 2 midgets running around and doing fuk all for 90 mins.

pudge said:

Surprise, surprise...

And on Tevez and Aguero;

The people you're quoting are a bunch of twats but you should argue with them on their forum, not bring it here just to stir up shit. I doubt anyone here thinks that way (shame on them if they do) and bringing nastiness from other forums here in order to build a strawman is unfair...

Yesterday's game was played in a strange atmosphere . The crowd were very subdued and many were talking about the terrible murder of 18 year old City fan Kieran Crump Raiswell. The club showed their class by giving a tribute to Kieran 15 minutes before kick off on the big screens and the fans responded magnificently.

As for the game Carlos, Edin and Sergio were not at their best but they were all good. More of them later. For me however we had some quality from the following -

Silva - man of the match, not only the goals but his wizardry on the ball
Clichy - top performance in both defence and attack, what an engine
Barry - goes about his job quietly but in the right position at all times
Zabaleta - the fans love this guy 100 per cent and puts his body on the line

We won comfortably I can't recall a shot Joe had to save. We had plenty of chances and could have scored ten. As for the strikers they linked well together and would say -

- Tevez worked his socks off all day and he battled. Just needs a goal and he will be fine. Created chanes for others and battled back. A constant thorn in Fulhams side

- Dzeko made his mark after only 2 minutes with a blistering shot parried out for a Silva tap in. Fulham could not park the bus and it changed the game pattern. He won most headers and good link up with Tevez and the midfield. Missed a sitter at the end but nine times out of ten he nets those

- Sergio came on late but his strength and speed impacted immediately. Linked well with Edin and created chances for each other. Great to have him back.

So an easy win but not at our best. As I walked out a group of teenagers came past me laughing and joking, they'd enjoyed the match and were making plans for the rest of the weekend. Sadly there should have been another teenager at the match and not only making plans for the weekend but for the rest of his life as he looked forward to going away to University in September. Not to be.

Rest in peace Keiran Crump Raiswell.

My thoughts are with his family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.