Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

BosnianDiamond said:
Dzeko doesn't score and the haters come out again. Fucking pathetic bunch you are. It is a shame you haters call yourself City fans when you rip player like Dzeko that won you the league and continues to score crucial goals City. Of course he's not the only reason, but if you don't think he was crucial piece of the puzzle, you know fuck all about football and only come across as glory hunters. You think just because there is money, we should get Cavani, Falcao, and every latest transfer rumour. Don't you think you should have players who actually play for the shirt like Dzeko?

I thought he played well today, won aerial battles, held the ball up, made some excellent passes. Sure he missed some chances but that's football. I will never understand the microscope he's on where every mistake is magnified and every good play is minimized. When Tevez or Aguero lose the ball, it's oK, but Dzeko somehow has to be perfect to justify his existence. Is it his height that you have a problem with, or the fact he's Bosnian and the drama that brings on this forum? If it's the latter, get over it...he plays for City!

Oh the fucking irony. Dzeko fanboy calls life long city fans glory hunters.

pominoz said:
BosnianDiamond said:
Dzeko doesn't score and the haters come out again. Fucking pathetic bunch you are. It is a shame you haters call yourself City fans when you rip player like Dzeko that won you the league and continues to score crucial goals City. Of course he's not the only reason, but if you don't think he was crucial piece of the puzzle, you know fuck all about football and only come across as glory hunters. You think just because there is money, we should get Cavani, Falcao, and every latest transfer rumour. Don't you think you should have players who actually play for the shirt like Dzeko?

I thought he played well today, won aerial battles, held the ball up, made some excellent passes. Sure he missed some chances but that's football. I will never understand the microscope he's on where every mistake is magnified and every good play is minimized. When Tevez or Aguero lose the ball, it's oK, but Dzeko somehow has to be perfect to justify his existence. Is it his height that you have a problem with, or the fact he's Bosnian and the drama that brings on this forum? If it's the latter, get over it...he plays for City!

glory hunter is abit to far but if your a life long fan then why are u slating your top goal scorer as inept or shit.

AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
BosnianDiamond said:

glory hunter is abit to far but if your a life long fan then why are u slating your top goal scorer as inept or shit.

Er, because more often than not, he is.

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:

And yet hes the top scorer whats that say about the golden midgets Kun/teves?

BlueAnorak said:
de niro said:
Bluemanc100 said:
"Tevez inept" you watched a different game than I did! I thought he harried the opposition and won balls that no other player had tried to win.....

There were others who made an effort also but Tevez was fine for me
Dzeko and his head down attitude and woeful finishing was the worry I think
can't argue with this.

To both of you: A striker who can't strike isn't a particularly good striker. We looked much better after Aguero cam on to partner Dzeko. Much better.

A world class striker coming in with his fresh legs against the dead tired defenders (credit to Tavez) ... Off course we looked much better in the last ten minutes.

AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:

It says that they have worked their bollocks off, tiring the opposition, then your golden boy comes on and scores.

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:

It says that they have worked their bollocks off, tiring the opposition, then your golden boy comes on and scores.

erm hes been starting recently and scoring as a starter. so your argument goes down the drain.

AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:

erm hes been starting recently and scoring as a starter. so your argument goes down the drain.

Like yesterday?
I am not going to argue with you, as i doubt you are a city fan, just another blinkered Dzeko fan boy.

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:

Like yesterday?
I am not going to argue with you, as i doubt you are a city fan, just another blinkered Dzeko fan boy.

ooo Shit he didnt score yesterday lets fukin lynch the fucker. seriously if you hold city strikers to such high expectations your vitriol should be aimed towards balo,kun, and teves. And what cuz im defending Dzeko = Makes me a fanboy ? if u ddint read what i said before he was a no show yesterday even though he did indirectly assist silva at the start of the game. other than that he was no where to be found.

Seosa said:
pudge said:
I went to that BigSoccer thread on Dzeko to see if the posters there are still *****

Surprise, surprise...
Silva by far the greediest on the team. In regards to Dzeko's glory chance he should of burried it but no biggie, Dzeko set up Aguero twice and he missed. Tevez and Silva never pass to Dzeko and just want to do it them selves. I fuking can't stand them two.
I cant stand that midget trio of Silva, Aguero, and Tevez. I wish Dzeko played for a club that didnt have so many selfish midgets in one team.. like Bayern, Chelsea, or Arsenal.

And regarding Aguero's injury, when it happened;

Who gives a shit, more time for Dzeko...Its about our NT, I could give a crap about City.
Aguero plays EVERY, SINGLE, GAME, despite Mancini's "rotation policy." Its sweet justice he tore the hammy.

And on Tevez and Aguero;

Let both of them break their legs, selfish dwarves. Dzeko alone up front as the number 9

Obviously no one on here has gone to these lengths or posted such shite, but it explains some posters insecurities towards others.

All very Americanised language, too.

Which again brings up the question; what is the obsession for Dzeko from Yankie Soccer die-hards?
Are you taking the piss?

They are Bosnian. They are americanised as they watch Hollywood movies and that is their main exposure to the spoken English.<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:01 am --<br /><br />
AntiUnited said:
Can be rid the forum of the trolls?

Golden midgets? Fuck off. You're as much a City fan as Neville.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.