Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko

levets said:
He really is the most likeable footballer around. I include other fans in this as well

Genuine nice fella, very compassionate and never turned his back on his homeland. Unlike Ibrahimovic.

I fully understand why he is such an hero to Bosnians; so proud he plays for Manchester City

Ibra was born in Sweden and from my understanding he wanted to play for Bosnia but he was just starting out and our retarded FA said they didn't need/want him so he went to Sweden

kanovic said:
levets said:
He really is the most likeable footballer around. I include other fans in this as well

Genuine nice fella, very compassionate and never turned his back on his homeland. Unlike Ibrahimovic.

I fully understand why he is such an hero to Bosnians; so proud he plays for Manchester City

Ibra was born in Sweden and from my understanding he wanted to play for Bosnia but he was just starting out and our retarded FA said they didn't need/want him so he went to Sweden

Cheers for that... I stand corrected...

I did read an article by a Bosnian journalist who said that the reason Edin is held in such high esteem was that he was invited to play for Germany but chose Bosnia... Unlike Ibrahimovic who chose Sweden.

I know Ibrahimovic was born in Sweden, but his Father was Bosnian and his mother a Croat ... Thus Swedish by birth only

levets said:
kanovic said:
levets said:

Cheers for that... I stand corrected...

I did read an article by a Bosnian journalist who said that the reason Edin is held in such high esteem was that he was invited to play for Germany but chose Bosnia... Unlike Ibrahimovic who chose Sweden.

I know Ibrahimovic was born in Sweden, but his Father was Bosnian and his mother a Croat ... Thus Swedish by birth only

Fucking hell in the Jack Charlton era that made him nailed on Irish ha ha ha

kanovic said:
levets said:

I think that's bull. I read Ibra's book and he never mentions even trying to play for Bosnia, just naturally choosing his home country.

Went to his autograph signing today. Him and Hart were so genuine and nice. Love him even more now.

The number of crucial goals that Edin scores is ridiculous. The greater the pressure, the greater the tension, the more ice cold he becomes. Sure, he'll do a bad touch every now and then, he's not silky in possession, he'll miss a sitter from time to time, but when you need him, when you really, really need him, he'll score two goals from two chances and win the game. He was unbelievable in the title run-in last season. Delighted that it looks like he's going to sign a contract extension.

gwt said:
Went to his autograph signing today. Him and Hart were so genuine and nice. Love him even more now.
B B B But Hart's an egomaniac wanker!?!?

Tricky_Trev said:
The number of crucial goals that Edin scores is ridiculous. The greater the pressure, the greater the tension, the more ice cold he becomes. Sure, he'll do a bad touch every now and then, he's not silky in possession, he'll miss a sitter from time to time, but when you need him, when you really, really need him, he'll score two goals from two chances and win the game. He was unbelievable in the title run-in last season. Delighted that it looks like he's going to sign a contract extension.

Agree with all of this good post.

citytill1die84 said:
Tricky_Trev said:

Agree with all of this good post.
i think I was one of his critics, in fact I know I was one of his biggest critics but over the last 2 seasons he has shown how good he actually is when it matters, both seasons he has contributed when we looked down and out

I am making a formal apology towards the Bosnian brute

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.