Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko

EaglesFan said:
missed the game - how did he play yesterday?

Looks in form or not?

He did fairly well. A few poor touches/finishes but nothing you couldn't attribute to preseason rust. He looked hungry.

I hope he signs the new contract so he can focus on football.

secondtoughest said:
Best thing about Dzeko is that his head doesn't go down when he misses. Negredo gets really frustrated and it weighs heavy on him. Dzeko just does his regulation 3-2 misses then scores a couple.
I like Edin and respect his great contribution since he came but he does get down on himself when things go badly and it affects his play.

Stoke at home last season being a prime example.

Like that he and Jovetic are looking for each other constantly in and around the box. They will have defences on their arses this season, especially with Navas and Nasri and Milner and Clichy and Zaba and Sagna and Silva whipping in crosses behind the defence, and Yaya slotting them through.

Throw Aguero into that mix and some decent defending when needed and we shouldn't fear anyone out scoring us!

that's some speed:
EcstaticWearyBooby.gif

Seeing that again, it fucks me off even more that Yaya decided to stop running and not support him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.