Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
again he is our highest scorer and hes playing off the bench logic dictates give him a run of games and actually give him proper service he will bang in the goals for fun... again what has kun done this season to deserve a starting place over dzeko im really curious with this one.
But he has started after banging them in off the bench, and not scored.

So it's not harsh to say he'll be dropped again.

Aguero and Tevez are our 2 best strikers as well as our top players, hence why they often start.

Cue the abuse I shall receive for being "anti-Dzeko"....

So what your saying if he does not score in one game he is deemed drop able? and yet kun not scoring for a couple of games while starting is safe?.Tevez this season has earned his spot. kun has not and going by recent performances balo should be infront of him but that seems to be a taboo subject when it comes to kun (hes untouchable). how the hell can u say aguero is our best 2 strikers when dzeko is the teams top scorer and is essentially a sub makes no sense what so ever. give dzeko a run of games actually play to his strengths (cross the fukin ball in into the box ) and he will start banging them in.
How the fuck can you say Dzeko is better than Aguero,ask every non bosnian football fan and 99% will say Aguero is better.

greasedupdeafguy said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
But he has started after banging them in off the bench, and not scored.

So it's not harsh to say he'll be dropped again.

Aguero and Tevez are our 2 best strikers as well as our top players, hence why they often start.

Cue the abuse I shall receive for being "anti-Dzeko"....

So what your saying if he does not score in one game he is deemed drop able? and yet kun not scoring for a couple of games while starting is safe?.Tevez this season has earned his spot. kun has not and going by recent performances balo should be infront of him but that seems to be a taboo subject when it comes to kun (hes untouchable). how the hell can u say aguero is our best 2 strikers when dzeko is the teams top scorer and is essentially a sub makes no sense what so ever. give dzeko a run of games actually play to his strengths (cross the fukin ball in into the box ) and he will start banging them in.
How the fuck can you say Dzeko is better than Aguero,ask every non bosnian football fan and 99% will say Aguero is better.

its called current form...

AntiUnited said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
AntiUnited said:

Form is temporary...

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Form is temporary...

erm ya ok fair enough. so we will keep playing kun when he decides to start scoring again which has been how long now ? and if dzeko keeps scoring off the bench we give him a token game and then sub him off again... mighty fine logic that.. like i said before tevez gets the start every game due to current form and hes truly a world class player until kun starts playing like he did last season (which he hasent shown yet) dzeko should be in front of him or am i being to harsh on kun is out of order here?

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
Form is temporary...

erm ya ok fair enough. so we will keep playing kun when he decides to start scoring again which has been how long now ? and if dzeko keeps scoring off the bench we give him a token game and then sub him off again... mighty fine logic that.. like i said before tevez gets the start every game due to current form and hes truly a world class player until kun starts playing like he did last season (which he hasent shown yet) dzeko should be in front of him or am i being to harsh on kun is out of order here?
Aguero was out injured for about a month.

If Dzeko started the season off injured for that length of time, you would using that in his favour telling us all to give him time.

Sergio is better than Dzeko, and if the two of them aren't scoring when starting matches yet you had to start one of them, 9/10 Sergio will get the nod, and rightfully so.

Again, how is Sergio meant to play to last seasons standard if he is dropped to the bench every time he doesn't score? How is that argument any different to the one you are using in favour of Dzeko?

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
Form is temporary...

If Dzeko started the season off injured for that length of time, you would using that in his favour telling us all to give him time.

Sergio is better than Dzeko, and if the two of them aren't scoring when starting matches yet you had to start one of them, 9/10 Sergio will get the nod, and rightfully so.

Again, how is Sergio meant to play to last seasons standard if he is dropped to the bench every time he doesn't score? How is that argument any different to the one you are using in favour of Dzeko?

Look overall i agree if both in form and both fit kun will get the start. but my argument is dzeko is the fukin top goalscorer on the team = he should start or at least get a run of games. Kun in cold atm (from his injury lay off). simple as that. if kun was scoring or playing up to his usual form he would get a start over dzeko but hes not in form!!!

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

Look overall i agree if both in form and both fit kun will get the start. but my argument is dzeko is the fukin top goalscorer on the team = he should start or at least get a run of games. Kun in cold atm (from his injury lay off). simple as that. if kun was scoring or playing up to his usual form he would get a start over dzeko but hes not in form!!!
But how is he meant to get "in form" if he's benched?

See, works both ways.

pudge said:
AntiUnited said:
pudge said:

See, works both ways.

erm come on as a sub last 20-15 mins... and if he starts banging in the goals he gets dzekos place if dzeko is going dry (like how it should be)....

AntiUnited said:
pudge said:
AntiUnited said:

See, works both ways.

erm come on as a sub last 20-15 mins... and if he starts banging in the goals he gets dzekos place if dzeko is going dry (like how it should be)....
So you are going by the logic that if Sergio scores from the bench then one of our 2 starting strikers will be out of form, hence he'll take their place.

But what if they are both in form? Then you have an unhappy Sergio.

Like I've said before, 6 of Dzeko's last 7 goals have come from the bench, when he can make an impact.

When he starts games he's not nearly as effective, on "current form".

So why change that?

Tevez > Aguero > Dzeko > Balotelli.

We are lucky to have 4 strikers of their quality, and each of them knew that there'd be competition for places when they signed.

Well hes at the Chelsea game with Roman so we may not have to worry about it beyond Jan.... just had a post taken down about it for some reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.