Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

citymad said:
Give Edin a run of games, he says himself he doesn't want the super subs role. He's going to want a transfer if he doesn't get starts and I bet my house they'll be a long list of top clubs wanting him. Top player and top man.
I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong but didn't edin start 10 games in a row last season, and only scored 1 goal (Wigan away) this is in no means a dig at the guy, I love him, but alot of the time this 'give him a run of games' is used as an excuse. If its working don't change it I say

Its all about the result and if its 90 minutes with no goal or coming off the bench in the final 10 minutes ala West Brom as long as we get the result we require his minutes don't matter so much IMO.

Its never going to be easy to keep 4 fit strikers happy from week to week and its how Mancini man manages the situation that's important.

Just like Wellbeck, Rooney , RVP and Hernandez won't start in every game either.

THIS is why Dzeko shouldn't start. Dig out all the stats that you want, there's no stats for just playing shhhhhiiiiiiiteee

Shaelumstash said:
THIS is why Dzeko shouldn't start. Dig out all the stats that you want, there's no stats for just playing shhhhhiiiiiiiteee

lol

Super sub, and a fucking good one at that. Just needs to swallow his pride.

mancity1 said:
Its all about the result and if its 90 minutes with no goal or coming off the bench in the final 10 minutes ala West Brom as long as we get the result we require his minutes don't matter so much IMO.

Its never going to be easy to keep 4 fit strikers happy from week to week and its how Mancini man manages the situation that's important.

Just like Wellbeck, Rooney , RVP and Hernandez won't start in every game either.

Just like Hernandez?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.