Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Nah the team on the whole played ok, just wasn't one of those days. Dzeko was awful though unfortunately

The Fat el Hombre said:
Nah the team on the whole played ok, just wasn't one of those days. Dzeko was awful though unfortunately

Agreed but your love child Balo was immense LOL. Our strikers are toothless at the moment, with RVP we'd be 5 points clear.

cookster said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Agreed but your love child Balo was immense LOL. Our strikers are toothless at the moment, with RVP we'd be 5 points clear.
Possibly more as the rags would have few options. Of course that's beside the point of Dzeko being unable to control a pass.

AntiUnited said:
Shaelumstash said:
citymad said:
Pmsl. You really do not have a clue do you. Welcome to the sport by the way.

If you thought Dzeko was anything less than appalling today I suggest you try another sport, football is not for you.

Ye i know right he was only getting the balls in the mid field and sometimes even further in our own field . Thats where a striker needs to start build up play yah ?? i think u need to lie down that shit your smoking is making u wonky .
Mate, climb out of his arse, it's getting embarrassing. He's a supersub and should never start again.

He started against Spurs last year and scored 4 goals at WHL. The lad has it in him.

Bazzmand Show said:
He started against Spurs last year and scored 4 goals at WHL. The lad has it in him.
One game in 2 years is simply not enough.

Shaelumstash said:
AntiUnited said:
Shaelumstash said:
If you thought Dzeko was anything less than appalling today I suggest you try another sport, football is not for you.

Ye i know right he was only getting the balls in the mid field and sometimes even further in our own field . Thats where a striker needs to start build up play yah ?? i think u need to lie down that shit your smoking is making u wonky .
Mate, climb out of his arse, it's getting embarrassing. He's a supersub and should never start again.

Yes cuz i said he had a fantastic game /sigh stop smoking that crack plz. Im stating facts cuz i have the feeling u didn't even watch the game.

BlueAnorak said:
Dzekos Smile said:
Yes, Dzeko had an average game, and so did the rest of team.

Spot On!

you have to be kidding I thought the team were very good today. If we had scored one we would've had a hatful because the bus that was parked would've had to come out. Some excellent performers, i accept my man dzeko didnt have one of his best days but he worked his arse off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.