Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Shaelumstash said:
THIS is why Dzeko shouldn't start. Dig out all the stats that you want, there's no stats for just playing shhhhhiiiiiiiteee

Pmsl. You really do not have a clue do you. Welcome to the sport by the way.

citymad said:
Shaelumstash said:
THIS is why Dzeko shouldn't start. Dig out all the stats that you want, there's no stats for just playing shhhhhiiiiiiiteee

He was awful, broke down every good move we made.

Playing him in that position was awful decision by the manager. And then he played awful.

greasedupdeafguy said:
citymad said:
Shaelumstash said:

He was awful, broke down every good move we made.
Often from a central location despite this idea he was stranded on the wing.

citymad said:
Shaelumstash said:

If you thought Dzeko was anything less than appalling today I suggest you try another sport, football is not for you.

Shaelumstash said:
citymad said:
Shaelumstash said:

If you thought Dzeko was anything less than appalling today I suggest you try another sport, football is not for you.

Ye i know right he was only getting the balls in the mid field and sometimes even further in our own field . Thats where a striker needs to start build up play yah ?? i think u need to lie down that shit your smoking is making u wonky .

Yes, Dzeko had an average game, and so did the rest of team.

He is more use as an impact sub. A good player but not good enough to be a regular starter.

Like it or not Edin you're a super sub!

Great guy but an awful first touch that you can only make up for when your legs are fresh enough to catch up to.

Edin had a shit game but in fairness playing one-twos as a wide man isn't his game.

It's so bizarre that we keep putting players on the wings who aren't suited to being wingers (Edin, Mario, Sergio) and they often play poorly from those positions. Meanwhile our new signing Sinclair, the only genuine winger we have, doesn't get onto the pitch until injury time. The whole situation is baffling and I hope Begiristain can sort out this personnel mess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.