Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Its nice to see all this honest posts about Dzeko when he plays shit or when he is the most terrible player on the field. I mean the opinion of every individual ManCity fan has to be respected, right!

Now, I wonder how many of you will come back to this thread to write positive things about him when he plays good next time or when he scores the winner. I really hope you will have the balls to come back and congratulate the player, because I believe thats what the real fans do.

ak that is a very insightful post........<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:48 pm --<br /><br />and i agree with you

a.k. said:
Its nice to see all this honest posts about Dzeko when he plays shit or when he is the most terrible player on the field. I mean the opinion of every individual ManCity fan has to be respected, right!

Now, I wonder how many of you will come back to this thread to write positive things about him when he plays good next time or when he scores the winner. I really hope you will have the balls to come back and congratulate the player, because I believe thats what the real fans do.

I take back my previous "this" and apply it on this quote.

The only thing tho is that when he wins another game for City people will come back and try to make their own argument. It's a never ending cycle.

taconinja said:
fablue said:
I really wonder why Dzeko fans hate Aguero so much.
If it weren't for Kun, Edin would receive less than half the assists he usually gets.
Aguero is just the latest target to deflect any and all criticism as coming from "haters." Previously it was Balotelli. Now it appears that Balotelli will be leaving in one of the next two transfer windows, so there has to be a new target. For a while they waffled between Tevez and Aguero, but it appears they've finally settled on who to scapegoat as taking chances away from Dzeko. If Balotelli and Aguero went, they would blame Tevez and if Tevez went, they would blame the midfield for not "properly supporting" Dzeko. This whole exercise is about absolving their favorite player of all responsibility. His fans even get to start forum discussions that last hundreds of pages trashing our other players and have explicitly admitted to starting them to take the heat off Dzeko.

Because nothing about City matters. Only Dzeko's stats matter. A huge majority of his fans would gladly see City relegated as long as Dzeko starts and scores, and then they would happily see him transfer elsewhere because we would no longer be good enough for Dzeko. And then they would flee this forum like rats off a sinking ship.

There sure is a double standard on bluemoon. The Hate word is only applicable for so called Dzeko "fanboys" on here its beyond obvious. When Dzeko gets abused and called all kind of names, its called criticizing him for his missed chances or poor perfomance.
When Aguero misses his chances or has a bad game, its often called good try or its being blamed to his injury or perhaps his Puma boots.
I am not here defending Dzeko, he has not been playing well when starting and defo should start from the bench, if he likes it or not. None of our strikes are having a great season so far and each of them should get the "criticizing" accordingly.

W

adorado30 said:
When Dzeko gets abused and called all kind of names, its called criticizing him for his missed chances or poor perfomance.
When Aguero misses his chances or has a bad game, its often called good try or its being blamed to his injury or perhaps his Puma boots.
I am not here defending Dzeko, he has not been playing well when starting and defo should start from the bench, if he likes it or not. None of our strikes are having a great season so far and each of them should get the "criticizing" accordingly.

Spot on.

Only one time all game did someone deliver a good ball into the box for Edin. He superbly cushioned a header right onto Sergio's bonce.

Our crossing is too infrequent and lacking in quality. If he played for the rags he'd score 35 goals a season with their willingness to ping crosses in constantly

Santiago Street . said:
Only one time all game did someone deliver a good ball into the box for Edin. He superbly cushioned a header right onto Sergio's bonce.

Our crossing is too infrequent and lacking in quality. If he played for the rags he'd score 35 goals a season with their willingness to ping crosses in constantly
So that stops him controlling the ball passing it holding it up ??? Thare is no doute he can score goals but his general play is shite !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.