Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko legend

NoahCity said:
ban-mcfc said:
Due to aguero's injury he'll now have to play both the watford and arsenal games, he's bang in form and scoring so keep up the good work edin.
hopefully he can get a few against Watford to keep his confidence on the rise and then he will be at his absolute best against Arsenal, where we will need it.
I think roberto will rest edin and go with tevez and mario then edin will play at arsenal

Raggi01 said:
NoahCity said:
ban-mcfc said:
Due to aguero's injury he'll now have to play both the watford and arsenal games, he's bang in form and scoring so keep up the good work edin.
hopefully he can get a few against Watford to keep his confidence on the rise and then he will be at his absolute best against Arsenal, where we will need it.
I think roberto will rest edin and go with tevez and mario then edin will play at arsenal
I think you're spot on. He may sub him in the last 10 minutes, just to keep him sharp.

I am a big Dzeko fan, and considering I am Bosnian, its probably not a surprise. Watching the last 2 games, I think that Edin finally has his confidence back and is looking good again. He may not have the best first touch or may not be the best person at dribbling, might look slow sometimes, but he know where the back of the net is. The is not the type of player that can out dribble three players and score world class goals(even though he has done that ocasionaly as well) but feed him and Edin can tap goals in all day long. I think that him and Aguero work very well together and there is no reason to change that(I know Aguero is hurt now but I am thinking for when he comes back from injury). Aguero and Tevez do look good together as well but I think that there needs to be a taller guy in the box for corners and things like that. And Mario is just Mario. Simple as that. He can be amazing one minute, and then next minute get a red for something really stupid he decided to do. I do feel that most of our players are still not on their top form and once their form kicks in we should have no problem wining the title again. I hope that we will get it again. :)

Start Dzeko unless he falters, he's a total confidence player and we don't want a repeat of his post-Munich confidence crisis.

Ride those goals until they dry up.

Blue Haze said:
Start Dzeko unless he falters, he's a total confidence player and we don't want a repeat of his post-Munich confidence crisis.

Completely agree. He's not going to get knackered playing against Watford and Arsenal. Even more so if he isn't brilliant against Watford but still starts against Arsenal. Might help him relax a little that he wont see the bench for a month if he fucks up.

adrianr said:
Blue Haze said:

Completely agree. He's not going to get knackered playing against Watford and Arsenal. Even more so if he isn't brilliant against Watford but still starts against Arsenal. Might help him relax a little that he wont see the bench for a month if he fucks up.

The big fella is really getting his confidence back. While he is rolling along we need to keep him going. I would keep on playing him.

The cliche 'he knows where the back of the net is' aptly describes Edin. Lets hope Mancini continues to play him.

so now he's no longer the "super sub", now him and aguero are city "best duo"
fickle fickle fans!!!!

dzeko01 said:
so now he's no longer the "super sub", now him and aguero are city "best duo"
fickle fickle fans!!!!

Actually quite a lot of us, myself included, have said Aguero and Dzeko is our best partnership - for some time.

had a decent performance yesterday and deserved his goal...had a few mistakes but that left foot cross field pass was top notch...and he got on the score sheet which is important for him..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.