Edin Dzeko (contract update page 370)

Re: Edin Dzeko

Zizi4City said:
Damocles said:
Zizi4City said:
Or would we????????????????

I belive that up to now Dzeko has little bit better record in Germany than Lewandowski. Edin and his former teammate Grafite are the most successful strike duo in Bundesliga history. Dzeko was twice Bundesliga top scorer with 26 and 22 goals scorred, Lewandowski once with 20 goals. Dzeko has won Bundesliga player of of the year award, Lewandowski never did.

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha. Implying that Dzeko is better than Lewandowski, I've seen it all now.

Do you think he's better than Ronaldo aswell? I mean, he was the top scorer in the World Cup Qualifying European Section and Ronaldo played in that.

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha to you my friend. I'm not implying anything. His record shows he is the better goalscorer up till now. However Lewandowski is two years younger and he still has some time to catch up.

Surely we all know Lewandowski is the better player? Dzeko is just as good a goalscorer but Lewan has so much more to his game.

Zizi4City said:
Damocles said:
Zizi4City said:
Or would we????????????????

I belive that up to now Dzeko has little bit better record in Germany than Lewandowski. Edin and his former teammate Grafite are the most successful strike duo in Bundesliga history. Dzeko was twice Bundesliga top scorer with 26 and 22 goals scorred, Lewandowski once with 20 goals. Dzeko has won Bundesliga player of of the year award, Lewandowski never did.

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha. Implying that Dzeko is better than Lewandowski, I've seen it all now.

Do you think he's better than Ronaldo aswell? I mean, he was the top scorer in the World Cup Qualifying European Section and Ronaldo played in that.

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha to you my friend. I'm not implying anything. His record shows he is the better goalscorer up till now. However Lewandowski is two years younger and he still has some time to catch up.
I can only assume you have personally acknowledged your incorrect statements.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Zizi4City said:
Damocles said:

Surely we all know Lewandowski is the better player? Dzeko is just as good a goalscorer but Lewan has so much more to his game.

In your opinion. I know menu people that think differently and they are not all Bosnians.

pudge said:
Zizi4City said:
Damocles said:

Ok I've got it. Yes he was only one time Bundesliga top scorer.

Zizi4City said:
pudge said:
Zizi4City said:

Fabricating such things to falsely promote the player as well as exaggerating a posters opinion of Dzeko to the extent of "hatred" is probably a prime example of what Damocles and Matty have referred to.

Zizi4City said:
Zizi4City said:

In your opinion. I know menu people that think differently and they are not all Bosnians.

Whilst football is all about opinions I think you'll find the vast majority of people will be of the opinion that Lewandowski is the better footballer. Dzeko is a good goalscorer, but there's more to being a striker than a simple tally of goals. Lewandowski, when you consider all aspects of his game, simply measures up far better when compared to Dzeko. There's no shame in that for Dzeko, as Lewandowski is one of the World's best strikers.

Matty said:
Zizi4City said:

Whilst football is all about opinions I think you'll find the vast majority of people will be of the opinion that Lewandowski is the better footballer. Dzeko is a good goalscorer, but there's more to being a striker than a simple tally of goals. Lewandowski, when you consider all aspects of his game, simply measures up far better when compared to Dzeko. There's no shame in that for Dzeko, as Lewandowski is one of the World's best strikers.

indeed, he is up there with Falcao as the best all-round pure #9's

pudge said:
Zizi4City said:
pudge said:

Fabricating such things to falsely promote the player as well as exaggerating a posters opinion of Dzeko to the extent of "hatred" is probably a prime example of what Damocles and Matty have referred to.

He actually scored more goals (26) when he was second to his teammate Grafite who btw took all the penalties. He was consider by vast majority the best goalscorer and best player of the Bundesliga that year.

Zizi4City said:
pudge said:
Zizi4City said:

He actually scored more goals (26) when he was second to his teammate Grafite who btw took all the penalties. He was consider by vast majority the best goalscorer and best player of the Bundesliga that year.
That's not what you said, you fabricated "facts" and statistics in an attempt to not only promote one player but knock another.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.