Edin Dzeko (on his Web site)(merged)

Re: dzeko

he was. Although it's sometimes easier to make an impact coming off the bench against tiring players eg Balotelli away at Sporting for Dzeko who struggled in that game

I'd start him every game if possible and have Aguero playing off him.

2my29dv.jpg

I thought he showed good determination, fight, and control last night. Good assist on the 3rd goal. Given that we are now only competing for the PL title, why not play the same formation against weaker teams? Aguero, Balo and Dzeko up front together.

BosnianDiamond said:
I thought he showed good determination, fight, and control last night. Good assist on the 3rd goal. Given that we are now only competing for the PL title, why not play the same formation against weaker teams? Aguero, Balo and Dzeko up front together.
Surrpised we haven't seen it more often. We've got Tevez to fit in too now

The second half performances of Aguero and Dzeko was a positive as both have been a little quiet in recent games.

Josh Blue said:
he was very good last night but this thread was not a good idea....

Oh no here comes the Dzeko trolls

Oh no here comes the Bosnians

Oh no! Here comes the insecure lad who builds his confidence by picking on the foreigners!

How ingenious! He must be so awesome!!!<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:16 pm --<br /><br />
kismet said:
i love Edin........but will he be with us next year........

As for Edin, I think he is a great player, far better than given credit, but he is really not fitting into the system. He would be a lot more deadly in Spurs or Chelsea for example then here.

He isn't a waste of money, per se, but he would be a 30+ goals/season kind of player in most other systems than here.

Its better to sell him for a low profit margin and bring someone else in who fits better. Better for him, better for the city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.