Edin Dzeko (on his Web site)(merged)

Re: Dzeko on his Web site

BIG DONKEY said:
gomez has ribery, robben and muller playing around him

dzeko has adam johnson, james milner and gareth barry...and david silva who has played as good as djemba djemba for the past 3 months

...miracle how edin has 18 goals

How convenient, your username describes your fan boy to a tee

Dez said:
BIG DONKEY said:
gomez has ribery, robben and muller playing around him

dzeko has adam johnson, james milner and gareth barry...and david silva who has played as good as djemba djemba for the past 3 months

...miracle how edin has 18 goals

How convenient, your username describes your fan boy to a tee
His 'fan boy' was the one who kick started the team tonight

EaglesFan said:
Bayern said:
pudge said:
Also, it's only my opinion that Gomez is better. I'm not trying to force that view on anyone, I simply presented stats to support my opinion.

Hi,
I'm Bayern Fan from Germany. Gomez is a very good goal scorer. No doubt. We are happy to have him. But he is not better player then dzeko.
Everybody in Germany knows that gomez is not a very good or very skilled footballer, but he scores a lot of goals, that matters.

In terms of allround play, passing, pace and other things dzeko is much better then gomez.
Dzeko is stronger in the air, left and right footed. Good passing and good vision.
Everything that gomez doesnt have.

If we would have dzeko, we would be on top of the table..

Hello Bayern fan.

Props to you for honest (and neutral) opinion.

However, if you were at this board long enough you would know that there are clans here supporting specific players - and there is no sense at all reasoning with them.

Whatever anyone says does not matter - Balotelli clan will always claim Dzeko is shit, and vice versa.

For example, "pudge" will tell you for a guy who has 18 goals and 6 assists in limited time this season, is his team's 2nd best scorer, and is leagues best in goals per minute - "have you seen him play this season"....you get the point.

Objectivity and reason have nothing to do with this board. Whatsoever.

Good luck in Champions League, you have a scary team.

actually, leages best goal to minute is Balotelli, smart one.

MSP said:
His best game in months. Both in football and working matters

His touch was like a normal forward's for the first time in months.

If that Dzeko showed up every game, there wouldn't be any discussion about his place in City's future.

Credit where it's due, Dzeko had a brilliant game.

I love Dzeko his fans however are like Beyonce, Lady Gaga and Rihanna fans. They cut themselves and carve his name in their flesh and just creepy. Its very strange as I love lots of footballers talent but these guys act like he cannot ever be questioned. Good cameo today from him could have scored the winner too.

Fantastic tonight, I don't think it's an exaggeration to say he changed the game and deserves the start against Chelsea, a bit of support from Mancini would do him the world of good. Balotelli probably does have better technique but offered very little tonight, even when Aguero and Dzeko were playing with a ridiculous level of passion. All three of these strikers deserve time at City because they'd do us a lot more damage if they went anywhere else.

NQCitizen said:
Fantastic tonight, I don't think it's an exaggeration to say he changed the game and deserves the start against Chelsea, a bit of support from Mancini would do him the world of good. Balotelli probably does have better technique but offered very little tonight, even when Aguero and Dzeko were playing with a ridiculous level of passion. All three of these strikers deserve time at City because they'd do us a lot more damage if they went anywhere else.

Agree with this, it's lovely to watch him sometimes. I'm still beaming (which I maybe shouldn't be after a loss) as it's a beautiful thing when our players give it all on the pitch. Kolarov deserves a mention too as he did some things I didn't think he was capable of! If only his stupid shooting the ball into orbit habit would be beaten out of him.

The people behind me were slagging him off before he even got on the pitch. Showed a great desire last night, well played Edin lad.

No17 said:
decent cameo tonight, should play like this every match....
Excellent. And I think he should get the chance to show it in the very next game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.