Edin Dzeko (on his Web site)(merged)

Edin Dzeko

I really think Edin deserves a start against Chelsea, but he's been so inconsistent that I really don't want to experience a shocking performance from him in such an important game.

What do you lot think?

Re: Edin Dzeko

Thought he did really well last night. Still think he'll get us some vital goals between now and May.

Re: Edin Dzeko

If Edin plays against Chelsea then Kolarov probably has to play aswell, as Stevie alluded to above, give him the service and he'll score. They'll play Sturridge though and I dont fancy Kolarov against him, saying that Clichy got ripped apart at Stamford Bridge aswell, fuck it play Zaba left back and beat them through the middle ;)

Doubt it:

[url:2swe9dip]http://www.espnstar.com/football/bundesliga/news/detail/item770289/Agent:-Bayern-interest-Dzeko/[/url] said:
Agent: Bayern interest Dzeko

Bayern Munich have emerged as a potential suitor for unsettled Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko.

Dzeko's future with City remains unclear as the Bosnia and Herzegovina international has fallen down the pecking order in manager Roberto Mancini's plans.

Mancini has a wealth of attacking options at his disposal and at the moment considers Sergio Aguero and Mario Balotelli as his first-choice strikers.

The return from exile of former City skipper Carlos Tevez could also limit the number of games Dzeko will play in City's run-in for the Barclays Premier League title - as a result speculation is growing that Bayern are set to pounce for the striker in the summer.

"Bayern are always interesting for Edin," Dzeko's agent Lars Mrosko told TZ.

"But I think there are are only rumours for now.

"There has always been interest from several clubs. I think that the clubs that had him on their list before are following his situation now."

When he was at Wolfsburg, Dzeko was closely linked with moves to Juventus, Bayern and AC Milan, but opted to join City in January 2011 for £27 million.

"It's all a question of money," Mrosko said.

"I don't know if Manchester City want to let him go. Bayern have money, of course, but the question is: how much do Manchester City want?"

"I think that Edin is in good hands in Manchester at the moment. He wants to play on a regular basis. I think that Edin is concerned only with Manchester."

Dzeko's contract with City is set to expire in 2015 and he has only recently stated that he does not feel pressured by the return of Tevez to the team.

In my opinion we have a situation with incompetent manager and afraid that we’ll lose PL too. I’m sure that current situation is not produced by our top players. Go Blues

Jumanji said:
Doubt it:

[url:3fcbdqtc]http://www.espnstar.com/football/bundesliga/news/detail/item770289/Agent:-Bayern-interest-Dzeko/[/url] said:
Agent: Bayern interest Dzeko

Bayern Munich have emerged as a potential suitor for unsettled Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko.

Dzeko's future with City remains unclear as the Bosnia and Herzegovina international has fallen down the pecking order in manager Roberto Mancini's plans.

Mancini has a wealth of attacking options at his disposal and at the moment considers Sergio Aguero and Mario Balotelli as his first-choice strikers.

The return from exile of former City skipper Carlos Tevez could also limit the number of games Dzeko will play in City's run-in for the Barclays Premier League title - as a result speculation is growing that Bayern are set to pounce for the striker in the summer.

"Bayern are always interesting for Edin," Dzeko's agent Lars Mrosko told TZ.

"But I think there are are only rumours for now.

"There has always been interest from several clubs. I think that the clubs that had him on their list before are following his situation now."

When he was at Wolfsburg, Dzeko was closely linked with moves to Juventus, Bayern and AC Milan, but opted to join City in January 2011 for £27 million.

"It's all a question of money," Mrosko said.

"I don't know if Manchester City want to let him go. Bayern have money, of course, but the question is: how much do Manchester City want?"

"I think that Edin is in good hands in Manchester at the moment. He wants to play on a regular basis. I think that Edin is concerned only with Manchester."

Dzeko's contract with City is set to expire in 2015 and he has only recently stated that he does not feel pressured by the return of Tevez to the team.

I've never heard for that manager of him. His manager is Bosnian.

joemessisr said:
In my opinion we have a situation with incompetent manager and afraid that we’ll lose PL too. I’m sure that current situation is not produced by our top players. Go Blues

You would'nt be Bosnian by any chance, would you ?

dzeko

not sure if mentioned in previous thread if so sorry, but he was fantastic last night when he came on and certainly helped fire us up for the late push

lets hope he can maintain that form in the run in, very much an asset

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.