Edin Dzeko.

Needs to practice his one on ones!

One on ones aren't as easy as people seem think. Sometimes when you have too much time to think about where you'll put it you can end up making the wrong choice

Anelka used to miss a few for us too

simmers said:
Needs to practice his one on ones!

One on ones aren't as easy as people seem think. Sometimes when you have too much time to think about where you'll put it you can end up making the wrong choice

Anelka used to miss a few for us too

he'll get all that right next year I'm sure, he'll be like completely different player...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHDH9RV8w0k&feature=player_detailpage#t=3s[/youtube]

I've always thought he'll be a quality purchase especially if he scores goals like these.

His shot technique from both feet is fantastic. What a player that will be unleashed next season. I promise.

6 goals in 21 appearances many of which were from the bench

As others have said Silva, Yaya, Lescott, Kolo all started slowly and found their feet. I think Dzeko will too. It will help a lot if we can find another way of playing other than relying on Silva's through balls. Get a Baines in (more assists than Ashley Young) and he'd score loads.

he had his success in germany while playing in a partnership up front, next season if teves goes (which i think he will) it would be good to see how him and mario link up together

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.