Edin Dzeko

68 or so games tops next season. And that's IF we make it to the CL final, etc. Interesting to see how Mancini intends to use our three strikers.
1 is proven.
2nd guy is proven but not yet in England.
3rd guy has the potential to be the world's best striker.

Hmmm.

As I have said before, any assessment of Edin's period at City so far should take into account the disgraceful way Carlos has effectively frozen him out: Carlos passed just half a dozen times in total to Edin in the Premier League games against Wolves, Birmingham, Manchester United, West Brom, Fulham and Liverpool (source: Guardian Chalkboard).

I have to say that - with exceptions, some of whom have popped up on this thread - I have been really pleased by the fact that most BlueMooners have been very sensible in their assessment of Edin's performance so far for City and that most can see his potential.

When Carlos leaves this fella will be the main man up front and he'll flourish. We'll pay to his strengths and he'll lead us to the league. Enjoying my optimism?

C_T_I_D said:
When Carlos leaves this fella will be the main man up front and he'll flourish. We'll pay to his strengths and he'll lead us to the league. Enjoying my optimism?

C_T_I_D said:

Mancini showed last season he prefers Balotelli to start but I can't see us going into next season with Dzeko, Balotelli and Jo.
We'll definitely sign someone else if Tevez leaves which puts Dzeko further down the ladder.

C_T_I_D said:

YES!

Dzeko can and IMO will make a significant positive diffrence in the years to come for City. He also seems to genuinely enjoy being at City.

A model professional and person. Delighted he is a City player.

Just mentioned on other post that I've got a fiver on him to finish top prem goalscorer on Paddy Power at 30/1.

Enjoying being a Blue said:
A model professional and person.

Dzeko is truly a great guy. A skillful worker and a dedicated City player.

But he is not a Tevez. City's mighty achivements last season were built on the foundation of one mighty player. If we count on Dzeko to fill his shoes then we will be sorely disappointed.

I hope I'm wrong.

I saw Dzeko in Madrid with Mourinho they was aving a Mojito with crap Splits. The ex real manager Jordano served the drinks and Iniesta wished the table later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.