Edin Dzeko

Parksidecity said:
I heard today about this R.Madrid story, but honestly I know nothing personally about it... I want to stay at City if the club wants me...
I am sincerely very happy here, I love the place, the club, my teammates, my coach and mostly my fans...
And i hope the club needs me because if not I have no problems to go away, i just don't want it... CTID i would say to be more clear...

horses mouth

Source? He didn't really say "CTID" did he? Lol.

pics.or.it.didnt.happen.jpg

Parksidecity said:
I heard today about this R.Madrid story, but honestly I know nothing personally about it... I want to stay at City if the club wants me...
I am sincerely very happy here, I love the place, the club, my teammates, my coach and mostly my fans...
And i hope the club needs me because if not I have no problems to go away, i just don't want it... CTID i would say to be more clear...

horses mouth

Just read that, cool as f*ck.

Dirty Harry said:
Parksidecity said:

horses mouth

Just read that, cool as f*ck.

Looks like someone rly need this summer break.

Parksidecity said:

horses mouth

source?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.