Edin Dzeko

cool cat said:
For me he should of scored the winner today. If your world class you finish that chance. IMO of course and I'm entitled to that . If a professional wants to make an impression and is 110% focused he scores in that situation .
Un-fuckin-believable.

some guys absolutely do not want to understand that Dzeko is still at City just because no one has offered a decent bit of money to buy it during the summer.

I'm sad for them, they will have a very busy winter.

The cookie monster said:
cool cat said:
For me he should of scored the winner today. If your world class you finish that chance. IMO of course and I'm entitled to that . If a professional wants to make an impression and is 110% focused he scores in that situation .
Un-fuckin-believable.
Not really ..... He should of scored yes or no ?

It was a dream chance to bag the winner.

I'm not a Dzeko hater I'm just stating the fact he should of scored<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:48 pm --<br /><br />
kippaxchris said:
cool cat said:

Yaya missed our best opportunity and hes world class
Yaya should of scored too I agree but Yaya isn't a striker who's game is based around scoring goals

cool cat said:

I'm not a Dzeko hater I'm just stating the fact he should of scored

He did the best he could in the position he was in,he got the ball on target and it was cleared off the line,there was little more he could do,it was a case of good defending rather than poor shooting.

royle said:
cool cat said:

He did the best he could in the position he was in,he got the ball on target and it was cleared off the line,there was little more he could do,it was a case of good defending rather than poor shooting.
Fair enough mate that's your opinion .

My opinion is he should of scored

royle said:
cool cat said:

^^ correct ^^

It's severe nitpicking to suggest he should unquestionably have scored

cool cat said:
royle said:
cool cat said:

It's a total disgrace that somebody who has been on the field about 2 minutes with only one defender and a keeper bearing down on him could only mange to get that effort on target and not score. Mancini should sack him now and never ever play him in side again.

Surely a striker like him should score with every chance he gets,what the hell else is he paid for?

Nelly's Left Foot said:
cool cat said:
royle said:

It's a total disgrace that somebody who has been on the field about 2 minutes with only one defender and a keeper bearing down on him could only mange to get that effort on target and not score. Mancini should sack him now and never ever play him in side again.

Surely a striker like him should score with every chance he gets,what the hell else is he paid for?
If you want to be sarcastic about it that's fine .
I think Mancini wanted him out for that reason , we need players who can come off the bench and finish a chance when's it's presented .
The bottom line is he should of scored<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:10 am --<br /><br />
GTJGWilding said:
royle said:
cool cat said:

^^ correct ^^

It's severe nitpicking to suggest he should unquestionably have scored
Not nitpicking were the champions , to be the elite he should of unquestionably scored .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.