Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Thought he had a good game. Held the ball up well and was great linking up with tevez and silva.

Jumanji said:
Getting better and better, could and should have scored imo. Nice little bits of skill and passing too!

He had around 3 incisive through balls where I was like, "Damn, Is that Dzeko?"

Good stuff, Edin.

Ditto, played well and agaisnt the wresting dirty firckers. Good strong display

I was impressed with his performance, passing was good. Keep it up Big Ed

6/10

Did nothing wrong but nothing stood out either. Good nick on for the goal & that was it, but that's all was needed in the end.

Did his job today well I thought, against those aholes from Stoke...his passing was superb for a striker (that last minute pass to Kun, omg).

I was especially HAPPY for the YELLOW...Webb blows, really getting on my nerves now...when the ball was in the air after edin WAS fauled, I was thinking ''i would launch that ball in the stands'' - and was so glad when Dzeko did it...fucking **** Webb.

EaglesFan said:
I was especially HAPPY for the YELLOW...Webb blows, really getting on my nerves now...when the ball was in the air after edin WAS fauled, I was thinking ''i would launch that ball in the stands'' - and was so glad when Dzeko did it...fucking **** Webb.

Tottaly agree, that moment was brilliant. The only fault that Dzeko did was not to target fucking Webb's head. Stoke escaped amounts of fouls on Dzeko and Aguero and then they got a decision like that.

Have to agree on his passing too, even in the first half he had two nice passes through the channels for Tevez and Milner.

Had a good game today, held the ball up well and laid it off effectively, if he can improve the link up with Tevez/Aguerro (also down to Tevez/Aguerro) and get in front of the defender for some of the crosses then we would be scoring for fun.

Really good through balls. And even when he hasn't scored in his 3 recent games. His overall play has been good IMO. We need at least 1 tall striker IMO. And i don't see a reason to swap Dzeko for anyone else. Sell Balotelli of our current strikers.

he only needed a goal to make this game his best display in a city shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.