Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Seosa said:
EaglesFan said:
Makes me a bigger fan (as those same people like to somehow measure someone's affection towards this club)than any of these self-proclaimed "die-hards".

Actually get to a game and then you might have the right to even consider yourself a bigger fan than anybody else on this forum. You probably took the piss out of City before Dzeko came along.

I've beed reading this thread for a long time. Never bothered to post because you guys just make me sick. Like this guy here, making up his own rules about what a "real" city fan is. Who the f'''' are you to decide that? Take for example people who live in other countries, and they don't have the means to travel to england and watch a game, just because of that he is less of a city fan? And even if he is not a real "fan" as you describe it, you should fu***** be glad that he is supporting one of "your" players. And why won't you even let him be happy about it? Seriously, you guys need help.

Seosa said:
EaglesFan said:
Makes me a bigger fan (as those same people like to somehow measure someone's affection towards this club)than any of these self-proclaimed "die-hards".

Actually get to a game and then you might have the right to even consider yourself a bigger fan than anybody else on this forum. You probably took the piss out of City before Dzeko came along.

the hatred u have for dzeko is kinda disturbing tbh. And whats up with your snobish attitude for any 1 that does not live near the club? not to mention assuming things about people without knowing them..

My goodness what has happened here from when I made my original comment............

Edin Dzeko legend............that is all........I didn't expect over 300 pages....

I wrote that after he had just come on as a substitute and scored against Real Madrid. Earlier that week I had gone to training and met him, what a guy, one of my best moments as a City fan, (even better than when I managed to put my red and black scarf round Tevez neck as he walked up to collect the FA Cup). I occasionally go and watch them train , my old mate Doug Higginbottom showed me where you can watch them through the fence.

Been supporting Ciity for over 50 years and not only one of the nicest players I have met , but also a truly great player.

Long may Edin remain at Manchester City

evorus said:
Seosa said:
EaglesFan said:

I've beed reading this thread for a long time. Never bothered to post because you guys just make me sick. Like this guy here, making up his own rules about what a "real" city fan is. Who the f'''' are you to decide that? Take for example people who live in other countries, and they don't have the means to travel to england and watch a game, just because of that he is less of a city fan? And even if he is not a real "fan" as you describe it, you should fu***** be glad that he is supporting one of "your" players. And why won't you even let him be happy about it? Seriously, you guys need help.

Yeah, we should just agree with the new comers that are here only because of one player, and never ever criticize that player, even if he has bad games or point out where he could improve. Would not want to upset the Bosnian Massive, would we?

You may have noticed that this is a Manchester City forum and we have different views on every topic and player, if you want to read only glowing reviews of Dzeko, find a Dzeko is god forum (i am sure there are a few) and fuck off from telling us real City fans what we should think about any player.
No City fan hates Dzeko, we all want him to be the best that he can be, but if he fucks up, we have every right to say he fucked up, even if it means his fanboys throw a hissy fit.
Every one of our players has had criticism at some point, the difference is that they do not have a fanatical following that spits the dummy at the slightest thing said against them.
In other words, do one, as you surely will when Dzeko goes.

pominoz said:
evorus said:
Seosa said:

Yeah, we should just agree with the new comers that are here only because of one player, and never ever criticize that player, even if he has bad games or point out where he could improve. Would not want to upset the Bosnian Massive, would we?

You may have noticed that this is a Manchester City forum and we have different views on every topic and player, if you want to read only glowing reviews of Dzeko, find a Dzeko is god forum (i am sure there are a few) and fuck off from telling us real City fans what we should think about any player.
No City fan hates Dzeko, we all want him to be the best that he can be, but if he fucks up, we have every right to say he fucked up, even if it means his fanboys throw a hissy fit.
Every one of our players has had criticism at some point, the difference is that they do not have a fanatical following that spits the dummy at the slightest thing said against them.
In other words, do one, as you surely will when Dzeko goes.

Ah come on, that what you call criticize i call it insulting. Just imagine how dzeko would feel reading all this. You guys have no manners, nor do you know how to discuss things in a good way. You act as if you own the club. That is just ridiculous. One could think there exists a law about how a supporter should be. And what i've seen so far is that there are more of you guys who act towards dzeko in e ngeative way then those who are "fanatical" about him. I'm telling you, you guys have some serious issues. Even when he scores the winning goals you manage somehow to praise everyone else besides him. That's what i've seen so far. And trust me i'm not fanatic about him and often do criticize him when he does bad, but never in the way you lot did lol. Just to make it clear. I like aguero and tevez aswell.

Only 1 poster has said they "hate" Dzeko.,

That's 1 person on a forum, not "half of City fans" like it has been said.

99.999999999999999% of City fans support Edin and cheer his name but that doesn't mean they can't scrutinize his performances.

1 poster has gone over the top by saying he "hates him" but the majority of Dzeko's fans are FAR too sensitive to anything negative said towards Dzeko.

All this "Aguero and Tevez don't get abused when they blah blah blah", this is the Dzeko thread. Go start a separate thread about the player and they'll get scrutinized as well if they do something wrong.

This whole "woe is Dzeko" pushes posters to the edge but it doesn't take away from the fact that so long as he plays for this club he gets everyone's full support, but again, that doesn't make him exempt from criticism.

Every player has room for improvement and glaring weaknesses, pointing these out doesn't mean you 'hate' the player.

Barry needs to learn to use his right foot, am I a 'Barry hater'?

Garcia has the turning circle of an oil tanker, am I a 'Garcia hater'?

Tevez needs to pass the ball more, am I a 'Tevez hater'?

But ultimately it doesn't matter what I think because I'm quite clearly a 'Dzeko hater'

pudge said:

99.999999999999999% of City fans support Edin and cheer his name but that doesn't mean they can't scrutinize his performances.

1 poster has gone over the top by saying he "hates him" but the majority of Dzeko's fans are FAR too sensitive to anything negative said towards Dzeko.

All this "Aguero and Tevez don't get abused when they blah blah blah", this is the Dzeko thread. Go start a separate thread about the player and they'll get scrutinized as well if they do something wrong.

This whole "woe is Dzeko" pushes posters to the edge but it doesn't take away from the fact that so long as he plays for this club he gets everyone's full support, but again, that doesn't make him exempt from criticism.

Every player has room for improvement and glaring weaknesses, pointing these out doesn't mean you 'hate' the player.

But ultimately it doesn't matter what I think because I'm quite clearly a 'Dzeko hater'

You're hating which makes you a hater.. don't be ashamed of it. Own it girl!

kismet said:
My goodness what has happened here from when I made my original comment............

Edin Dzeko legend............that is all........I didn't expect over 300 pages....

I wrote that after he had just come on as a substitute and scored against Real Madrid. Earlier that week I had gone to training and met him, what a guy, one of my best moments as a City fan, (even better than when I managed to put my red and black scarf round Tevez neck as he walked up to collect the FA Cup). I occasionally go and watch them train , my old mate Doug Higginbottom showed me where you can watch them through the fence.

Been supporting Ciity for over 50 years and not only one of the nicest players I have met , but also a truly great player.

Long may Edin remain at Manchester City
Amen !

noise said:
pudge said:

You're hating which makes you a hater.. don't be ashamed of it. Own it girl!
And nonsensical, random and slightly patronizing posts like these don't help either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.