Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andouble said:
If we're resigned to playing 4-4-3 I don't see Dzeko staying
Apart from the fact we'd probably win a lot of games if we played 4-4-3 ;-)

Assuming you meant 4-3-3 there shouldn't be a problem with playing Dzeko as the central striker in a front 3. Aguero or Tevez would have to be one of the wide players presumably or our strikers would only end up getting 1 game in 3.

If Pellegrini can get RSC playing as well as he did, he can get a re-motivated Dzeko banging them in for fun i'm sure! Save the money we will spunk on another small striker, buy a decent winger and give Edin some service = goals

SiWatts90 said:
If Pellegrini can get RSC playing as well as he did, he can get a re-motivated Dzeko banging them in for fun i'm sure! Save the money we will spunk on another small striker, buy a decent winger and give Edin some service = goals

I have a feeling we may keep Edin now that Bobby has gone. Watching last seasons highlights shows that with decent service he will put them away. If whoever the new man in charge is wants to add width then I can see no real reason for getting rid.

Mrmcfc said:
JasminBosnia said:
SuperSilva said:
spot on ... Mancini being nice to Edin before he heads off... probably trying to persuade him to go to Napoli and Serie A to help City land Cavani!

you misunderstood his post, he meant to say "last pat on the back before he (Mancini) leaves lol haha... Edin will not sign for Napoli, not a chance. It should be better team than MCFC, i.e. Bayern or Dortmund or Real Madrid...
The delusion is strong in this one.

Say it again?

He does the business again

Had he come on earlier against Wigan it could have been so different.

Edin is going to explode with scoring in whatever team he goes to next. It's a pity Mancini didn't know how to utilize this striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.