Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Hannah said:
Ducado has pronounced he should have another season. So be it.

Fine with me.

I'd keep nearly all of them to be honest, for a while at least, until they can show what they can offer under a new manager and system.

I have a feeling that few folks here who still continue to deny Edin's value and contribution to this club without any "if's and but's" (if he could only work harder... sure, he scored 2 goals but his damn attitude is disrespectful to fans..) fall among those 66% who didn't see Mancini's sacking coming.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Edin Dzeko

Makes the hard chances look easy and the easy chances look really hard.

Very strange.

Sums him up perfectly!

Still think keep him and play to his advantages.

That second goal was a beautiful finish, definitely a lot harder than he made it look.

mat said:
pudge said:
Gif thread's in The Cellar

Here, grown ups use words
shooting-stars-handbags-ooooh-o.gif

Im keeping that gif for matchdays.. :)

Both goals were class.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BygcBGZt8nA[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yOoEeMywG8[/youtube]

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Edin Dzeko

Makes the hard chances look easy and the easy chances look really hard.

Very strange.

Nail on head fella...Love Edin me.. keep him City..

pudge said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
ChicagoBlue said:
Top scorer for City this season! :-) ............in the League (where it MATTERS!!)

Happy to oblige!

All three strikers are tied on 17 right now (including Community Shield and tonight's friendly against Chelsea).
To be fair, if you wish to follow the arrogant and class the Community Shield as a friendly as well as seeking to add "post season friendly" goals to season tallies then surely it would only be fair to add pre season goals to those tallies as well?

Which would mean Sergio would be our top scorer on 20.

But that's not the case though, as his tally for 2012/13 was 17, as was Tevez's. With Dzeko's 15.

Freudian slip, perhaps....

Anyway, we agree again, which is why I generally don't count any friendlies (the Community Shield or pre/post-season friendlies). So it's Aguero 17, Tevez 16, and Dzeko 15 in competitive matches this season.

Incidentally, I thought Tevez was great last night despite not scoring (team goals are more important than individual goals anyway) - in fact my only criticism is that he was trying too hard to score himself on some occasions, probably because so much emphasis is put on strikers scoring goals. Even though he wasn't really playing as a striker (again).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.