Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
badman said:
clearly he does not fit into the pedestrian style of football we play so he will try to leave .. but if there's no club that wants to pay his value he's going to stay.

I am sure there are many teams that would pay his value, of 10- 15 million pounds, maybe 20 if they are desperate.

pominoz said:
badman said:
clearly he does not fit into the pedestrian style of football we play so he will try to leave .. but if there's no club that wants to pay his value he's going to stay.

I am sure there are many teams that would pay his value, of 10- 15 million pounds, maybe 20 if they are desperate.

a player that is capable of scoring 20-25 goals a season is worth more than £15 million.

badman said:
pominoz said:
badman said:

a player that is capable of scoring 20-25 goals a season is worth more than £15 million.

That is not Dzeko though, good player but a mardarse.
If we get more than 15 mill, i will be surprised.

mat said:
pudge said:
Gif thread's in The Cellar

Here, grown ups use words
shooting-stars-handbags-ooooh-o.gif

brilliant, hats off to you sire

pominoz said:
badman said:
pominoz said:

Dzeko is more than capable netting 20-25 goals providing that he gets enough time on the pitch. We did not pay £27 million for him so that we could sell him for £15 million 2 and a half years later.

-- Fri May 24, 2013 1:18 pm --

WimbledonRd said:
Anyone remember how many chances Tevez missed last night?

It's a problem we've had all season with Tevez and Aguero. They need to step up their game a bit and be a bit more clinical.

WimbledonRd said:

Not off the top of my head. But he did seem to create a heck of a lot so I guess he must have had a dreadful game huh?

Phuket Blue said:
WimbledonRd said:

Not off the top of my head. But he did seem to create a heck of a lot so I guess he must have had a dreadful game huh?

He's one of the best in term of chance creation, he works hard in midfield and around the edge of the box no doubt about that.

pominoz said:
badman said:
pominoz said:

Prepare to be surprised. Did I miss something or were his celebrations strangely subdued last night/this morning.....ffs... whatever time of day it was!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.