Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemathlady said:
Off topic: We should get an asian player. An asian Neymar.

Not a bad idea. I'll pop down the beach this evening. There's quite a few local lads who can do some wicked tricks. I'm sure someone will be Neymar quality and fancy 150 Grand a week and fish and chips instead of papaya salad and fifty quid driving a tuk tuk.

badman said:
mcfc_nyc said:
Main reason for Bosnian fanbase being vocal on this forum which apparently annoys you

it annoys him because he's a racist. he hates black, asian and eastern european city fans. don;t worry too much about people like him.

That is the second time you have accused me of being a racist, care to back it up gobshite?

If people read my post properly they will see i have no problem with "foreign" fans, ffs my kids will be classed as foreign fans, it is the fanaticism of the Bosnian Dzeko fans that piss's me and others off.

This situation is interesting if there is any truth behind it.

Mourinho has long been connected with Edin going back to the Wolfsburg days. If an offer is put forth from Chelsea for Edin, it will guide a bit more light as to which direction City want to take.

Concluding this deal and possibly shipping off Tevez somewhere would garner enough to land Cavani for his 53mil clause. You bring back Guidetti and now you are talking about Cavani, Aguero and Guidetti. Pretty interesting squad.

Of course the down fall is that you have a pretty good striker playing under one of the best coaches around and you might just end up digging your own grave.

LookIfoundmyKnob said:

Mourinho has long been connected with Edin going back to the Wolfsburg days. If an offer is put forth from Chelsea for Edin, it will guide a bit more light as to which direction City want to take.

Concluding this deal and possibly shipping off Tevez somewhere would garner enough to land Cavani for his 53mil clause. You bring back Guidetti and now you are talking about Cavani, Aguero and Guidetti. Pretty interesting squad.

Of course the down fall is that you have a pretty good striker playing under one of the best coaches around and you might just end up digging your own grave.

those 3 wouldn't be enough imo, Guidetti is pretty much untested at PL level

charliebigspuds said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:

Clearly this is the case. We would need a third good striker, someone with a bit of experience maybe. David Villa would be perfect.

well at the moment the situation is that noone really cares if he goes, just not to Chelsea, 'cause nobody wants him puting those balls in the net with ease against us possibly...

kind of hypocritical, isn't it?

Matt the Giant said:
charliebigspuds said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:

if we plan to go one up top, 3 striker is enough.

Clearly this is the case. We would need a third good striker, someone with a bit of experience maybe. David Villa would be perfect.

Matt the Giant said:
charliebigspuds said:
LookIfoundmyKnob said:

A bad injury a couple of years back, and the wrong side of thirty; no thanks. I'd love to see Lukaku at City, but Chelsea wouldn't sell him.

jimharri said:
Matt the Giant said:
charliebigspuds said:

A bad injury a couple of years back, and the wrong side of thirty; no thanks. I'd love to see Lukaku at City, but Chelsea wouldn't sell him.

Unless of course Edin is part of the swap ??

samharris said:
jimharri said:
Matt the Giant said:

Unless of course Edin is part of the swap ??
You have a point. Still can't see them selling him though. He has serious potential, and he's only 20. What's he going to be like in a couple of years time if he keeps on developing and avoids serious injury? Plus, he's supposed to be a big Chelsea fan from when he was young, so wouldn't choose to leave them if it was up to him. Shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.