Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did some people not watch the games he started since January?

He was fucking dreadful in the majority. Everton and Spurs being two of the best examples of this.

Now I am prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that maybe it was Mancini's fault for messing him around and he was sulking or perhaps down to the tedious tempo we were playing with.

For me, he has one last chance to show what he can do but I'm not holding my breath.

I expect him to be back on the bench very quickly.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

He was fucking dreadful in the majority. Everton and Spurs being two of the best examples of this.

Now I am prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that maybe it was Mancini's fault for messing him around and he was sulking or perhaps down to the tedious tempo we were playing with.

For me, he has one last chance to show what he can do but I'm not holding my breath.

We have a winger now, he's going to score 30.

I remember our midfield being dreadful and Dzeko not getting any service. Dzeko didn't have his best performances either, but to single him out is far from fair, the whole team with exception of a few players was under par.

It's understandable though when his every mistake is magnified by the haterade in this thread.

With Tevez leaving are we likely to sell Dzeko too?

The 4-3-3 we are likely to play next season would see us only require 3 strikers I would imagine.

If Guidetti fits into our plans and we sign Cavani then I can see both Carlos and Edin leaving.

pudge said:

We have a winger now, he's going to score 30.
Until it's time to bet and then it drops to 23. ;)

LHarper said:

The 4-3-3 we are likely to play next season would see us only require 3 strikers I would imagine.

If Guidetti fits into our plans and we sign Cavani then I can see both Carlos and Edin leaving.
we will play 4222 or 4231. its only the acadmy that will play 433.

zeven said:
LHarper said:

we will play 4222 or 4231. its only the acadmy that will play 433.

Have you got a source for that? (not being snotty!)

I'm just going by that Times article from a few months back and a more recent one I read somewhere.

Obviously Pellegrini preferred the 4-2-2-2/4-2-3-1 and occasionally the 4-5-1 at Malaga so hopefully he's allowed to carry on with the tactics he knows best.

He is a very good player but to inconsistent to be playing for us. we cant have any free riders if we want to win our title back.

zeven said:
He is a very good player but to inconsistent to be playing for us. we cant have any free riders if we want to win our title back.
How do you measure consistency? Because by almost every important metric Kun and Tevez fall short of Dzeko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.