Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
didactic said:
citytill1die84 said:
didactic said:
We are not signing Cavani he has no interest in us.

Have u spoke to him?

No Madrid have though.

Madrid have spoke to Isco does that mean he's not interested in us either? If he wasn't interested in us do you really think we'd of been fucking around trying to sign him for 2 years? Does that mean he's not interested in Chelsea either? If Cavani didn't wanna come he'd would've come out and said so by now.

citytill1die84 said:
didactic said:
citytill1die84 said:
Have u spoke to him?

No Madrid have though.

Madrid have spoke to Isco does that mean he's not interested in us either? If he wasn't interested in us do you really think we'd of been fucking around trying to sign him for 2 years? Does that mean he's not interested in Chelsea either? If Cavani didn't wanna come he'd would've come out and said so by now.

I like your little safe world where everything is cotton wool and ponies. Chelsea is a bigger club than us, Madrid a wayyyyyy more bigger club we are fighting to get there but we are not there yet. If Madrid wants a player over us he will go to Madrid stop deluding yourself. I know the truth is hard to swallow but these players do not have the same allegiance to City we do.

CTID101 said:
I measure consistency by looking past the stats, because if I looked at the stats it would tell me that Walcott is better than Aguero.

Would you rather have Aguero or Walcott?

I measure consistency by the ability to put in 100% every week, not walk around sulking because a defender has jumped over you and won the ball, ability to control and the pass the ball more often than not and most importantly, look like you want to play for the club.

Stop banging on about fucking facts.

If you made decisions on facts every single moment of your life you would be pretty fucked.
translation: "stop bringing up facts guys, only my own subjective opinion counts."

corky1970 said:
sbm said:
Red for best and blue for worst:

For the 2012-13 premier league:

Dzeko 14 goals @ 130 minutes per goal
Aguero 12 goals @ 162 minutes per goal
Tevez 11 goals @ 218 minutes per goal

* Goals in FIRST HALF: Dzeko 8; Aguero 4: Tevez 3.

* Goals scored AWAY: Dzeko 8; Aguero 4; Tevez 2.

* Defining a KEY goal as one scored when City were drawing or losing by one goal at the time of the goal:

Dzeko 10 key goals @ 182 mins per key goal
Aguero 7 key goals @ 277 mins per key goal
Tevez 7 key goals @ 342 mins per key goal

* Using the Opta definition of assists, the MINUTES PER GOAL INVOLVEMENT (i.e., goals + assists) were:
D 107; A 139; T 127.

* goal assists in open play:
D 3 @ 605 mpgaop
A 2 @ 970 mpgaop
T 5 @ 481 mpgaop

* clear-cut chances created for others:
D 7 @ 259 mpccc
A 5 @ 388 mpccc
T 8 @ 301 mpccc

* Minutes per possession won: D 29; A 32; T 31.
* Mins per possession lost: D 5; A 6; T 6.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukin yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

But he doesn't have a fancy South Anerican name, he must be shit. Cavani would have scored 1000 goals. *sarcasm*

didactic said:
citytill1die84 said:
didactic said:
No Madrid have though.

I like your little safe world where everything is cotton wool and ponies. Chelsea is a bigger club than us, Madrid a wayyyyyy more bigger club we are fighting to get there but we are not there yet. If Madrid wants a player over us he will go to Madrid stop deluding yourself. I know the truth is hard to swallow but these players do not have the same allegiance to City we do.

in what way am I deluding myself? You're underestimating our football club. As for Chelsea being bigger than us have we never signed a player in which we were battling them for. Guess we can stop getting giddy over Isco then eh? Why didn't Silva go Madrid? Open your eyes City are more attractive than you think.

There is no doubting on his day Edin can be a formidable striker, but why is it we only see that on the odd occassion?

The pace of the Premier League does not help him, our passing game does not suit him, his build up play with Silva, Nasri, Kun and Tevez is poor and he is almost an undroppable player, the minute you drop him regardless of form he goes to pot. He just does not suit a team that rotates on a consistent basis.

Dzeko's flaws in my opinion are his touch, pace, mobility and work rate, all assests that are needed to be a top class forward in the Premier League, he either needs to significantly work on these or we we still carry on asking questions.

See I honestly don't believe just adding a top winger is going to completely revolutionise Dzeko, the whole system has to change in my opinion, it would have to change to a more direct philosophy silmilar to that of United's.

With Txiki, Ferran and Pellegrini in charge there is no way we will deviate from our possession game, Edin has to adapt to this style of play or he will find himself struggling.

Dzeko is a top class center forward but he does not fit our style of play, and unless he adapts we will look elsewhere for a center forward who has the attributes that can fit our style of play.

You look at Cavani, yes he is expensive, but he has all the attributes to be an upgrade on Edin; better touch, better pace, better mobility and by far better work rate. Obviously paying what Napoli want would be ridiculous, but Cavani is definately for me the type of center forward that would work in our system and be an upgrade on Dzeko.

sam-caddick said:
There is no doubting on his day Edin can be a formidable striker, but why is it we only see that on the odd occassion?

The pace of the Premier League does not help him, our passing game does not suit him, his build up play with Silva, Nasri, Kun and Tevez is poor and he is almost an undroppable player, the minute you drop him regardless of form he goes to pot. He just does not suit a team that rotates on a consistent basis.

Dzeko's flaws in my opinion are his touch, pace, mobility and work rate, all assests that are needed to be a top class forward in the Premier League, he either needs to significantly work on these or we we still carry on asking questions.

See I honestly don't believe just adding a top winger is going to completely revolutionise Dzeko, the whole system has to change in my opinion, it would have to change to a more direct philosophy silmilar to that of United's.

With Txiki, Ferran and Pellegrini in charge there is no way we will deviate from our possession game, Edin has to adapt to this style of play or he will find himself struggling.

Dzeko is a top class center forward but he does not fit our style of play, and unless he adapts we will look elsewhere for a center forward who has the attributes that can fit our style of play.

You look at Cavani, yes he is expensive, but he has all the attributes to be an upgrade on Edin; better touch, better pace, better mobility and by far better work rate. Obviously paying what Napoli want would be ridiculous, but Cavani is definately for me the type of center forward that would work in our system and be an upgrade on Dzeko.
Somehow you also missed the part where Dzeko was verifiably our best forward this last season. So if Dzeko lacks all those things, let's talk about what Aguero and Tevez lack, because from where I am standing Dzeko is the least of our worries.

citytill1die84 said:
didactic said:
citytill1die84 said:

in what way am I deluding myself? You're underestimating our football club. As for Chelsea being bigger than us have we never signed a player in which we were battling them for. Guess we can stop getting giddy over Isco then eh? Why didn't Silva go Madrid? Open your eyes City are more attractive than you think.

Same reason Mario did not go to Milan, Dzeko to Bayern, Aguero to Madrid and Silva to Barca. Clubs agree with non compete clauses so we are used as a crutch. Our money is there we are not, yet!.

didactic said:
citytill1die84 said:
didactic said:

Same reason Mario did not go to Milan, Dzeko to Bayern, Aguero to Madrid and Silva to Barca. Clubs agree with non compete clauses so we are used as a crutch. Our money is there we are not, yet!.

Haha what a load of bollocks. Why did Hazard choose Chelsea over the Rags? the Rags are a waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy bigger club than Chelsea. Most of the time if not all it's who pays the best wages and we're not the highest paying sports club in the world for nothing.

citytill1die84 said:
didactic said:
citytill1die84 said:

Haha what a load of bollocks. Why did Hazard choose Chelsea over the Rags? the Rags are a waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy bigger club than Chelsea. Most of the time if not all it's who pays the best wages and we're not the highest paying sports club in the world for nothing.

Why didn't he choose us? Chelsea offered the most money and said he would be a starter.

Why did Van Persie choose the scum over us? Stop being blinkered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.