Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

bezer57 said:
AntiUnited said:
bezer57 said:
Did nothing apart from the tap in cant hold it up can't bring anyone in to play bad touch and lazy tevez pulls his guts out all the time ??? Good impact player when we are pushing !!

HAHAHAHHA ok . OOO shit your serious.
Yes I am so tell me wot he did apart from the tap in ?

he made 2 runs where he was completely open but golden boy kun and silva didnt bother passing to him is it his fault he gets no service ? strikers cant strike the fukin ball with no ball ehh ?

Simple question for everyone.

Say, we have Javier Hernandez instead of Dzeko, will you start him?

AntiUnited said:
bezer57 said:
AntiUnited said:
HAHAHAHHA ok . OOO shit your serious.

he made 2 runs where he was completely open but golden boy kun and silva didnt bother passing to him is it his fault he gets no service ? strikers cant strike the fukin ball with no ball ehh ?
2 runs in 95mins ?? Oh he really bust a gut then ??

Akira said:
Simple question for everyone.

Say, we have Javier Hernandez instead of Dzeko, will you start him?

I'd release him & tell him that football isn't his thing.

bezer57 said:
AntiUnited said:
bezer57 said:

It is these kind of posts that do my head in and really make me lose faith in people's perception of the game of football on this forum.

bezer57 said:
AntiUnited said:
bezer57 said:

Seriously i cba anymore the pure hate and vitriol is beyond a joke.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:16 pm --<br /><br />
MSP said:
decent game today. scored, linked up very good. if silva is not allergic on sending him the ball he might score another and we might won the match.

and kun...

bezer57 said:
AntiUnited said:
bezer57 said:

He was also running back to defend every single set piece. Do you ever notice that? Didn't think so.

AntiUnited said:
bezer57 said:
AntiUnited said:

Seriously i cba anymore the pure hate and vitriol is beyond a joke.

-- Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:16 pm --

MSP said:
decent game today. scored, linked up very good. if silva is not allergic on sending him the ball he might score another and we might won the match.

and kun...
I don't hate him just think he's a better impact player than starting ! If he was on his toes more then other players would look for him more if u don't expect him to make the runs then u don't look for him ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.