Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Rammy Blue said:
I wonder if some people watch a different game than I do.

Edin, bar his goal, was fucking hopeless.

Never gets beyond a jog and at times it's like playing with 10 men.

I like the guy but he just shouldn't be kept beyond the end of the season.

Obviously everyone else is watching football and rated his overall game tonight pretty good - so unsure what you're watching...

But, you are steady when it comes to slating the guy - I give you that :-)

Rammy Blue said:

You clearly don't see him running his ass off to defend countless corners and set pieces, but that's ok not everyone understands football.

Rammy Blue said:

Thanks rammy blue was thinking it was only me that thinks he does naff all !! Good impact player end of !!

EaglesFan said:
Rammy Blue said:

Obviously everyone else is watching football and rated his overall game tonight pretty good - so unsure what you're watching...

But, you are steady when it comes to slating the guy - I give you that :-)

Where were you sat at the game?

I appreciate that some of Dzekos more enthusiastic fans may get on people's nerves but I fail to see what some of his critics are getting at him for.

He's a striker (in the style of Goater) and his job is mainly to score goals and today (yet again) that is what he has done. Lets appreciate what his actual strengths are.

Maybe if City played with a little more pace and width he (and the other strikers) might even score even more goals.

sat in East Stand upper second tier and thought Edin was ok. 2 goals at home should be enough yet our mid and defence raises concerns.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:48 pm --<br /><br />He's there to score goals and that is what he has done, once again.

the guys a good player, but not on the wavelength of our silky players, and thats the problem for me, if hes going to be a target man his touch has to be much better.

Revolver said:
I appreciate that some of Dzekos more enthusiastic fans may get on people's nerves but I fail to see what some of his critics are getting at him for.

He's a striker (in the style of Goater) and his job is mainly to score goals and today (yet again) that is what he has done. Lets appreciate what his actual strengths are.

Maybe if City played with a little more pace and width he (and the other strikers) might even score even more goals.
But we don't play like that so it's not his game when we are pushing for something at the end of games then he is brill it's like caroll at Liverpool they didn't play the way he made his name at Newcastle. when we are pumping balls in the box then his good ?? .

noise said:
Rammy Blue said:

You clearly don't see him running his ass off to defend countless corners and set pieces, but that's ok not everyone understands football.

That just about sums it up when someone defends a striker by saying how well he defends at set pieces.

Give me strength.

Rammy Blue said:
noise said:
Rammy Blue said:

That just about sums it up when someone defends a striker by saying how well he defends at set pieces.

Give me strength.
Fuck off, it was a response to your criticism about his 'lack' of running. You're obviously too fucking dumb to understand that basic concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.