Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
AntiUnited said:
ManCityTom said:
BosnianDragon said:
Hello City Fans,
I become one of you just because of Dzeko. Started watching City games the moment he signed, maybe missed 1-2 games. I couldn't resist anymore and had to replay to this post for MC reasons, not for Dzeko reasons, since in the process MC become dear club which would like to see on top of the Europe where it deserves to be.
For future, first and most importante City has to change game style not for Dzeko reasons but for City reasons. City tiki-taka was really tipy-tapy which best describes the way they played (it was painful and borring to watch it). On the start of 2011 season City was on the verge to become new Bayern but for some reason it changed negatively towards tipy-tapy foodbal. On the end of the season they struggled to win the title against MU which at moment was not even close to MC quality. The title on the end was won only thanks to individual players quality. Fast ball movement, fast built-up, varaity of play, more direct foodbal etc. is what City suits the best and what modern foodbal requires.
Second, most of criticisim towards Dzeko was at minimum non-objective (i would say with no common sence). By pushing Dzeko a side on the same time tipy-tapy foodbal was pushing up front which negatively influenced City game. Manciny decisions and the way team played were product of same overall negative influence (for most of those I was sure they are not city supporters but opposite). No matter who playes, Dzeko or someone else, City management has to identify those issues and path they should go. Also, no matter who playes with tipy-tapy foodbal wou will always get same (bad) result. Last season was culmination of tipy-tapy foodbal which is not even close to quality you have to have to compete with the best European teams.
As for as Dzeko, he is just one player in the team and he always plays for and with the team. Average Wolsburg team mainly thanks to Misimovic, Graffite, Dzeko, and excellent coach Magath wan German title which is the best leaque in the world at moment. Dzeko was best striker in Wf one season and voted as best player other. For national team was and still is best scorer and player. Was always on the top of the list of the scorers in qualification rounds. At moment he is the top scorer of qualifications and Bosnian national team scorred more goals than any other national team in Europe (again with good to average team). On the begging of his carier he was playing middfilder and his feel, touch and techincs was always on excellent level (coments about his first touch are not objective comparing with other strikers). On the end he is the best City striker. As much I become a City fan if City continues to push him a side I would really like him to leave since he has lot more to offer to foodbal world. Also, not playing is killing his confidence and skills which are necessary for any player therefore could have negative influence on our national team which almost qualified for Brasil.

Thanks and soory for my poor English
Greetings from Bosnia.

Deluded,

Aguero and Tevez are twice the players.

Anyway Dzeko should be sold if the money is right far too inconsistent.

how are they twice the players if they barley just out scored dzeko while having more game time..

Bosnian by any chance?

They work much harder for the team and effect the game far more than Dzeko.

Dzeko is the only 6 foot 4 player who seems to lose more than 50% of headers he goes for well apart from the one we all remember.

Maybe Adebayor won less but he`s shite.

For me is deluded believing in something that has no ground to stand on. For example people often are criticising statistics, giving their own opinions based on their own subjective (which is deluded). Stats and comparing City with top European teams is more objective and one of the ways to go. All else is just personal reasons, lining toward one or two players, not liking some and prefering others etc. That is not good for City. If you talk foodball, from that point of view Tevez-Aguerro where most ineffective striker duo last season (proven by stats).

ManCityTom said:
AntiUnited said:
ManCityTom said:
Deluded,

how are they twice the players if they barley just out scored dzeko while having more game time..

Bosnian by any chance?

Dzeko is the only 6 foot 4 player who seems to lose more than 50% of headers he goes for well apart from the one we all remember.

its the 5th fukin time ive had to say that im not Bosnian. U DONT HAVE TO BE BOSNIAN to be pro dzeko. + i dont give a shit if he cant win his headers the facts are facts he scores goals. give him proper service and he will be the top scorer for the team next season.

AntiUnited said:
ManCityTom said:
AntiUnited said:

Bosnian by any chance?

its the 5th fukin time ive had to say that im not Bosnian. U DONT HAVE TO BE BOSNIAN to be pro dzeko. + i dont give a shit if he cant win his headers the facts are facts he scores goals. give him proper service and he will be the top scorer for the team next season.

With proper service Aguero is 30+ easily

Proelia said:
AntiUnited said:
ManCityTom said:
Bosnian by any chance?

With proper service Aguero is 30+ easily

lal with the first touch of a donkey and the shooting boots he was using last season i highly doubt it.

ManCityTom said:
BosnianDragon said:
Hello City Fans,
I become one of you just because of Dzeko. Started watching City games the moment he signed, maybe missed 1-2 games. I couldn't resist anymore and had to replay to this post for MC reasons, not for Dzeko reasons, since in the process MC become dear club which would like to see on top of the Europe where it deserves to be.
For future, first and most importante City has to change game style not for Dzeko reasons but for City reasons. City tiki-taka was really tipy-tapy which best describes the way they played (it was painful and borring to watch it). On the start of 2011 season City was on the verge to become new Bayern but for some reason it changed negatively towards tipy-tapy foodbal. On the end of the season they struggled to win the title against MU which at moment was not even close to MC quality. The title on the end was won only thanks to individual players quality. Fast ball movement, fast built-up, varaity of play, more direct foodbal etc. is what City suits the best and what modern foodbal requires.
Second, most of criticisim towards Dzeko was at minimum non-objective (i would say with no common sence). By pushing Dzeko a side on the same time tipy-tapy foodbal was pushing up front which negatively influenced City game. Manciny decisions and the way team played were product of same overall negative influence (for most of those I was sure they are not city supporters but opposite). No matter who playes, Dzeko or someone else, City management has to identify those issues and path they should go. Also, no matter who playes with tipy-tapy foodbal wou will always get same (bad) result. Last season was culmination of tipy-tapy foodbal which is not even close to quality you have to have to compete with the best European teams.
As for as Dzeko, he is just one player in the team and he always plays for and with the team. Average Wolsburg team mainly thanks to Misimovic, Graffite, Dzeko, and excellent coach Magath wan German title which is the best leaque in the world at moment. Dzeko was best striker in Wf one season and voted as best player other. For national team was and still is best scorer and player. Was always on the top of the list of the scorers in qualification rounds. At moment he is the top scorer of qualifications and Bosnian national team scorred more goals than any other national team in Europe (again with good to average team). On the begging of his carier he was playing middfilder and his feel, touch and techincs was always on excellent level (coments about his first touch are not objective comparing with other strikers). On the end he is the best City striker. As much I become a City fan if City continues to push him a side I would really like him to leave since he has lot more to offer to foodbal world. Also, not playing is killing his confidence and skills which are necessary for any player therefore could have negative influence on our national team which almost qualified for Brasil.

Greetings from Bosnia.

Deluded,

a new poster comes in with a long and thoughtful post, you may agree with it and you may not, put to call the poster deluded is plain wrong, as well as rude

BringBackSwales said:
ManCityTom said:
BosnianDragon said:
Hello City Fans,

Greetings from Bosnia.

Deluded,

a new poster comes in with a long and thoughtful post, you may agree with it and you may not, put to call the poster deluded is plain wrong, as well as rude

Hes Bosnian + he rates Dzeko (his countries leading scorer (top of the u charts for the WC) and is leading them to there first appearance hes bound to get shit.

With proper service, my foodbal would arrive at the proper time. I'd finish 30 appetizers a season easily, and never once feel rushed by the main course arriving too soon.

corky1970 said:
AntiUnited said:
BringBackSwales said:

Hes Bosnian + he rates Dzeko (his countries leading scorer (top of the u charts for the WC) and is leading them to there first appearance hes bound to get shit.

i have doubts mainly due to the obvious spelling mistakes, the sort i would make if i was on scums forum and wanted to take the piss

[bigimg]http://global3.memecdn.com/very-interesing_o_149988.webp[/bigimg]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.