Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
AntiUnited said:
ManCityTom said:
AntiUnited said:
how are they twice the players if they barley just out scored dzeko while having more game time..

Bosnian by any chance?

They work much harder for the team and effect the game far more than Dzeko.

Dzeko is the only 6 foot 4 player who seems to lose more than 50% of headers he goes for well apart from the one we all remember.

Maybe Adebayor won less but he`s shite.

its the 5th fukin time ive had to say that im not Bosnian. U DONT HAVE TO BE BOSNIAN to be pro dzeko. + i dont give a shit if he cant win his headers the facts are facts he scores goals. give him proper service and he will be the top scorer for the team next season.
some people dont know how hard it is to win these headers.

AntiUnited said:
Proelia said:
AntiUnited said:
its the 5th fukin time ive had to say that im not Bosnian. U DONT HAVE TO BE BOSNIAN to be pro dzeko. + i dont give a shit if he cant win his headers the facts are facts he scores goals. give him proper service and he will be the top scorer for the team next season.

With proper service Aguero is 30+ easily

lal with the first touch of a donkey and the shooting boots he was using last season i highly doubt it.
Just marking this down for the next time you lie and say you don't try to trash our other players to big up your crush.

I wish we would sell him to Liverpool so you could wank yourself to death, you piece of shit scouse fan.

chedinho said:
AntiUnited said:
ManCityTom said:
Bosnian by any chance?

They work much harder for the team and effect the game far more than Dzeko.

Dzeko is the only 6 foot 4 player who seems to lose more than 50% of headers he goes for well apart from the one we all remember.

Maybe Adebayor won less but he`s shite.

Honestly i dont care if he can win them or not. his haters totally disregard that he fukin scores goals. but look for anything else to beat the living shit out of him with.

AntiUnited said:
chedinho said:
AntiUnited said:

Honestly i dont care if he can win them or not. his haters totally disregard that he fukin scores goals. but look for anything else to beat the living shit out of him with.

Bollocks.
He gets the shit given to him because of what we see him play, simple as.

taconinja said:
AntiUnited said:
Proelia said:
With proper service Aguero is 30+ easily

lal with the first touch of a donkey and the shooting boots he was using last season i highly doubt it.
Just marking this down for the next time you lie and say you don't try to trash our other players to big up your crush.

I wish we would sell him to Liverpool so you could wank yourself to death, you piece of shit scouse fan.

Selective memory again and wow soo much hate... calm down.. So im not allowed to trash other players but other people are.. KK. So your telling me kun has had a fantastic season?? cuz i remmber reading the ingame match forums of people saying kun get fukin new shoes, hes been awful sub him off. but na youl look for any excuse to spit your vitrol towards me. but ye what ever bro.

AntiUnited said:
taconinja said:
AntiUnited said:

Selective memory again and wow soo much hate... calm down.. So im not allowed to trash other players but other people are.. KK. So your telling me kun has had a fantastic season?? cuz i remmber reading the ingame match forums of people saying kun get fukin new shoes, hes been awful sub him off. but na youl look for any excuse to spit your vitrol towards me. but ye what ever bro.

Fan boy, nothing Dezko could do wrong will make you think any other way.

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
taconinja said:

na ive said before hes been shit or had a bad game. but i have perspective. simple as that. the fact hes scoring in every game for Bosnia proves that tbh..

AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:

na ive said before hes been shit or had a bad game. but i have perspective. simple as that. the fact hes scoring in every game for Bosnia proves that tbh..

Proves what?
He cares more for his National team than he does for the club that pays his wages every week?

pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:

Proves what?
He cares more for his National team than he does for the club that pays his wages every week?

Proves that it isint him or kuns fault for the lack of goals last season. And the fact "allegedly we stopped going in for cavani" shows that the midfield and lack of width was the actual problem. and pelg relies this 2.

AntiUnited said:
pominoz said:
AntiUnited said:

Proves what?

Proves that it isint him or kuns fault for the lack of goals last season. And the fact "allegedly we stopped going in for cavani" shows that the midfield and lack of width was the actual problem. and pelg relies this 2.

Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.