Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gordon to stay?

I'm all for him been given another year to show what he's capable of. With the right service and a manager that is prepared to back him I expect to see Dzeko in amongst the goals again.

charliebigspuds said:
well that's cheered me up! can't wait to see him mope around, not try and fail to control a 5 yard pass again next season
New manager new start. Seeing Nasri actually look good when Mancini left has given me hope that he and "Gordon" can be the players we thought we bought this season.

He will be ok now we've got more width ,wingers pinging crosses to him
Just sort his first touch out and he will be fine IMO,
He couldn't trap a bag of cement but boy can he head a ball.

beermusic said:
Some murmurings this am that Edin 'Gordon' Dzeko will stay now isco and cavani look dead in the water.

I've always been of the opinion that Dzeko doesn't have any real desire to leave City , and just wants to play more ........ under Pellegrini he might just get the chance to.

I also think that under this manager we may well be creating a few more chances from out wide ... and that's tailor-made for a stiker like Dzeko

i think he'll give the new manager a chance.

SWP's back said:
charliebigspuds said:
well that's cheered me up! can't wait to see him mope around, not try and fail to control a 5 yard pass again next season
New manager new start. Seeing Nasri actually look good when Mancini left has given me hope that he and "Gordon" can be the players we thought we bought this season.

I'd love to share your optimism but Nasri hasn't got the stomach for it and Dzeko is bone idle with the first touch of Stuart Hall

Doubt we are getting Cavani anymore, which would mean Dzeko has to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.