Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
or we're risking a situation next summer when he has 1 year left and the £6million offers from Milan arrive if he won't sign a new one.

Which,i reckon,will suit him to a tee.

Another DJ situation - low transfer,huge wages and signing on fee at new club.

Probably the main striker as well.

Exactly why I would sell him. He doesn't deserve a new contract and I'm not sure another 4 years at £100k a week or whatever he is on is good business for us.

I we could find a taker at £20m I would let him go.

The thought of relying on him next season doesn't appeal to me.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Exactly why I would sell him. He doesn't deserve a new contract and I'm not sure another 4 years at £100k a week or whatever he is on is good business for us.

I agree this transfer window have gone from promising to a disaster.

Dezko is lazy and inconsistent and i will not forgive him for some of this performances last sesean i just cant.

zeven said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

I agree this transfer window have gone from promising to a disaster.

Dezko is lazy and inconsistent and i will not forgive him for some of this performances last sesean i just cant.

So, we don't get Isco and Cavani, and suddenly the transfer window is a disaster, that too IN JUNE!

Although, I agree with your Dzeko point.

I think the club are actively looking to sell him but should he end up staying then of course he will be utilised.
I don't think Txiki or Pellegrino will be thinking that they will build the team around Dzeko when you consider the other players in the squad.

Best for all concerned for him to leave IMO.

Should he stay then he will play the same role he did last year and he surely knows that?

As a finisher there is non better in the Prem. Statistically better than RVP. Tippy tappy stuff - not great but OK. Much better when he has no time to think. If we get the ball up the park quicker he will score more. I hope he stays and proves all the haters wrong.

CTID101 said:
I think the club are actively looking to sell him but should he end up staying then of course he will be utilised.
I don't think Txiki or Pellegrino will be thinking that they will build the team around Dzeko when you consider the other players in the squad.

Best for all concerned for him to leave IMO.

Should he stay then he will play the same role he did last year and he surely knows that?

can i borrow this crystal ball? cuz to me it looks like he will be up top and kun behind him.

LoveCity said:
If he is staying, he needs a new contract or we're risking a situation next summer when he has 1 year left and the £6million offers from Milan arrive if he won't sign a new one.
It wouldn't be like Milan to overpay

pudge said:
LoveCity said:
If he is staying, he needs a new contract or we're risking a situation next summer when he has 1 year left and the £6million offers from Milan arrive if he won't sign a new one.
It wouldn't be like Milan to overpay

Not anymore they are much more frugal. there days of spending without care are over.

I he stays I hope Pellegrini tells him to not move out of the box, when he drifts about and ends up on the wing it's ridiculous, no wonder we struggled for goals from him at times.

He just needs to poach around the box throughout the whole game and ban him from drifting anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.