Edin Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Edin Dzeko legend

Disappointing game and result.Don't know why Dzeko should get criticism he does, he scored and put decent shift in. Why don't people question lack of passes from Aquero etc when he gets into decent position? We're all supposed to be City fans on this site,wanting the same thing, the BLUES TO WIN!!.Everyone entitled to their say but some unnecessary comments in my opinion.Keep the faith.

"He need to work harder for 90 minutes to improve... Because sometimes he thinks it's good enough to score a goal, have an assist or play well for 20 minutes, So his job is done!!! He can do better always"

Now, where did you hear that?

spamalot said:
Edin shouldn't worry, there is a number of City players slagged who went on to better things -

Corrigan - went on to become a City goalkeeping legend

Bowyer - won Champs league with Forest

Barratt - same as Bowyer

Towers - went on to play for England

Power - won the league with Everton

WOW !! Three times in meaningless friendlies.Now a worldbeater it seems.

Dzeko doesn't suit the way we play I'm afraid

He'd be brilliant in Utd's team with all those crosses coming in, but he's useless running on to those little through balls. Get some width and crosses coming in, and he comes alive, but City have to decide how we are going to play. Through the middle or down the wings, and I'd say it's pretty certain we're going to stick with Silva and Aguero (providing they are happy - I worry a bit Aguero might go because of his personal situation).

Unless something changes, I think Tevez and Dzeko will both go in the Summer. Tevez has been really poor this last couple of months. He looks really slow and I was glad he was dropped today, although by the end of the game I thought he should have come on

I'll admit that I was annoyed by his pissing about in the lead up to their goal, there was fuck all wrong with him and he should've just gotten up.

Like I said though, it was his best game in a long time, though he did go somewhat quiet in the 2nd half. No one else's fault either may I add, but he was a lot better in the first half than he has been for a long time.

What FFS was he doing lying around for 2 mins.
Grow some balls Dzeko, you were tackled end of, no head injury......get up and get on with it.Ref never gonna give us free kick for that.
Cmon blues.....wtf are you screaming for to put the ball out.....grow some balls as well

I'm in risk of repeating myself but no matter how many goals he scores, he will never been good enough.

Touch of a rapist, shit in the air, no pace, no urgency, no passion. Nothing.

Fucking shithouse

nevilletogoater-in said:
I'm in risk of repeating myself but no matter how many goals he scores, he will never been good enough.

Touch of a rapist, shit in the air, no pace, no urgency, no passion. Nothing.

Fucking shithouse
Yet in 20 years of the prem he's in the top four strikers for goals per min
Your probably right though,not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.